NBA players be like:

FoolishCriminalGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

NHL players be like:

tumblr_lqq20d477O1qimpv1o1_500.gif

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
My cousin who's a big Lebron fan just switched his allegiance once again for The King, he is now a diehard Lakers fans going forward until Lebron retires :laugh:

It goes along with his Cleveland and Miami Lebron James hats/jersey's.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Btw, read an article, where was written, than LeBron spend 1 500 000 USD per year to his training and overall body fitness. What? :eek:

I wouldn't be shocked. Personal trainers, chefs, dieticians and nutritionists plus all the food and workout stuff that comes with aren't cheap, & he has the best of the best.

After he plays a couple games the cost is covered, or he could do a couple of commercials to make up the cost.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I wouldn't be shocked. Personal trainers, chefs, dieticians and nutritionists plus all the food and workout stuff that comes with aren't cheap, & he has the best of the best.

After he plays a couple games the cost is covered, or he could do a couple of commercials to make up the cost.

Yeah it wouldn't be cheap to have a private trainer/chep/nutritionist. Money well spent if you ask me.

Reactions: shmotz

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I am pretty sure Lebron doesn’t give a **** about winning another title anymore.

Lebron is on his end phase as a basketball player, he owes LA at least 1 title in his 4 years there so I'm sure that will come. He wants to retire in California and have business ventures once he's gone from basketball...so I see no issue with this.

The challenge for Lebron is now to go through Golden State in the same conference.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Lebron is on his end phase as a basketball player, he owes LA at least 1 title in his 4 years there so I'm sure that will come. He wants to retire in California and have business ventures once he's gone from basketball...so I see no issue with this.

The challenge for Lebron is now to go through Golden State in the same conference.

Winning a title in LA would help Lebron business-wise as well. His brand would grow even bigger.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad