News Article: Leblanc's struggles in Hamilton

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Feel bad about the calling names part, since Louis doesn't seem like the kind of guy that has a loud mouth and that will talk back publicly and/or aggressively

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
I didn't read the article but I think the overall expectation for Leblanc are far too high. I could be wrong but I see his ceiling as a third line player in the NHL. After the 2013 draft where we have a number of high picks, I could easily see him falling farther down the depth chart.

domdo345

Jun 4, 2008
Doesn't surprise me from an old school non talent player coaching how he played. Oh well, 10-15 years ago all the coaches were like that so I won't be crying for Leblanc, but the situation clearly isn't right. Maybe they are trying to stir a fire of hate up his ass, but it is quite early in his career to do so...

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
If there is any truth to this, then we are ****ed. I hope Galchenyuk never go to the AHL with those bozos...

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Bande de trou de cul..... Lefebvre is an *******.

Last edited by a moderator:

Myron Gaines*

***Correction DELETE first post*****

I'm not sure about the veracity of this article, but I still believe that Leblanc has top 6 potential and the organization is failing to develop him correctly by converting him into a winger and branding him as a future NHL third liner while playing him on the third line in the AHL.

Not impressed at all by Hamilton's coaching staff and management's philosophy of placing a bunch of rookies in such adversity while trying to "teach" them. It's absolutely irrational in my honest opinion.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
Hamilton is last in the league... no one is impressing also... really scary for our future

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I'm not sure about the veracity of this article, but I still believe that Leblanc has top 6 potential and the organization is failing to develop him correctly by converting him into a winger and branding him as a future NHL third liner while playing him on the third line in the NHL.

Not impressed at all by Hamilton's coaching staff and management's philosophy of placing a bunch of rookies in such adversity while trying to "teach" them. It's absolutely irrational in my honest opinion.

Not only that but after watching between 10-15 games this year, Leblanc never play in the top6 and rarely on the PP.... You would think that at least he would be on the PK but guess what no PK as well........Way to go Lefebvre!!!! u ********

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I didn't read the article but I think the overall expectation for Leblanc are far too high. I could be wrong but I see his ceiling as a third line player in the NHL. After the 2013 draft where we have a number of high picks, I could easily see him falling farther down the depth chart.

I agree with your assesment of Leblanc, he just might need more time and might benefit from Therrien as coach. If he were to turn into a Carbo type player, I'd say that would be awesome but is not looking like a big point producer but hopefully a strong 2 way defensive guy.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Garbage AHL coaching staff hired, overpaid for some grinders, still hasn't signed our best defenseman with the season 5 days away... Great start for Bergevin.

Myron Gaines*

Hamilton is last in the league... no one is impressing also... really scary for our future

I think guys like Tinordi and Gallagher give me hope. Beaulieu has good offensive skills, but he literally needs to learn how to play defense to become an NHLer.

The problem is the mishandling of Leblanc and the lack of impact veterans in their roster.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Well I think I know what type of guy Louis Leblanc is, the kind that doesn't talk a lot, he's bright and he's far from being a macho type of guy. Maybe he doesn't take well being teased and takes it the wrong way, something that eventually makes him become a target.

The fact that he already played half a season with the habs is probably the main cause of his dismay, the other guys see him as a threat for a spot and start to eat of his back. The coaching staff is probably another issue even with the team's lack of experience we could only of hoped for a better season than last year's which is clearly not the case.

I say that there needs to be a regime change in Hamilton and further investigation into the Leblanc case, the bullies should also be fired or traded.

I said it from the beginning of the season that the Bulldogs looked like a team that doesn't want to play together where individual interest came before group effort.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I don't like the lack of evolution in Leblanc's game, and really wonder what's happening, but some other young players play with way more intensity than him right now... but 985sports are a bunch of *******s, they're just stirring **** up, as usual, I wouldn't take anything of what they say as true...

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Garbage AHL coaching staff hired, overpaid for some grinders, still hasn't signed our best defenseman with the season 5 days away... Great start for Bergevin.

Well the Subban part can't be blamed on him, but I agree I haven't been impressed at all so far. It's too early to tell for almost everything though, except that Lefebvre sucks.

68*

in on Fire Lefebvre crew.

what a phucking joke, and WTF at the Habs management for not at least inviting him to camp.

Welcome brah. You can be the Vice President.

Current members of the Fire Lefebvre crew: 68 (President), Madevilz (Vice President).

Applications are open.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007

This...young or not, this team lacks true high end and creative talent.
Coming back to Leblanc, this a wake up call for him. He needs to stay healty and work hard. Learn to be a pro, be ready for any call ups but most important, prepare for next September.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Welcome brah. You can be the Vice President.

Current members of the Fire Lefebvre crew: 68 (President), Madevilz (Vice President).

Applications are open.

I want in, I did start the "Randy Lefebvre" movement after all.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Lefevre is a terrible coach and anyone who doesnt realise he (Leblanc) is a student of the game doesnt know **** about him and hockey (skating is a seperate issue).... seriously i doubt Bergevin does anything and he will ruin Leblanc. Just pathetic... I always hated Bergevin decision to go with that a-hole.

Nothing against Bergevin but this is worst decision by far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad