Post-Game Talk: Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
That is entirely on panarin. 3 on 3 is take your own man and miller was focused on his guy while panarin lost position and gave up on defending (normal) and tried to hand him off to a defender that was already worried about his own guy. That's all on panarin.
Well he got beat and on 3 on 3 you pray one of your teammates bails you out and you get set for a transition. You don't chase.

Reactions: CLW

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Game is going well, then they shorten the bench and lose. Best line all night stapled for guys like Vesey, Goodrow and Trochek.

It's not just this game, it's game after game of boneheaded decisions and they get even worse when the heat is on.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trocheck and Vesey were almost dead even our 1A and 1B most played forwards 5v5.

Trocheck and Vesey.

Also, hate to be the bearer of bad news but Kreider barely played.

Way too much Trocheck, Vesey, and Goodrow. Gallant going with his security blanket ass plugs with a lead.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
played well enough to win to win but Kreider must be hurt and Panarin is nonexistent in a big game. Drury was in the house

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I’ll say it in here because I can’t post in a certain thread, but it’s almost like laf gets better when he’s able to play his game

I don’t know but maybe if laf was given the amount of leeway players like Hughes and stutzle were we’d see a more developed star already…..
the coach has done a great job of stifling him. how else would we afford him. great job

Deleted member 23124

Yeah I’m done with gallant. His decision making is ridiculously bad.

My prediction. We get bounced out in the 1st round and Gallant gets fired.

Where's Dolan when you need him? NOW is the time he should be losing his mind and firing people!!!!

Reactions: Ruggs225

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Kid line best line in the game? Better bench them and throw all lines into the blender for the 3rd.

Actual awful coaching and I have not trashed this guy but he deserves it tonight.

Play your best f’n guys.

Panarin out there in every key defensive moment yet all he does is turn the puck over and actually suck penis at defense.

Actually insane.

And Krieder if you’re still hurt, please rest up. We don’t need you now. We need you for the playoffs
YEAH TELL EM COACH

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Trocheck and Vesey were almost dead even our 1A and 1B most played forwards 5v5.

Trocheck and Vesey.

Also, hate to be the bearer of bad news but Kreider barely played.

Way too much Trocheck, Vesey, and Goodrow. Gallant going with his security blanket ass plugs with a lead.
Bc he cant coach.

He is dumb as bricks.

We aint winning shit with him

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This loss wouldn't be so bad if the coach realized to give his best line more minutes down the stretch. Unfortunately, he won't in the future.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad