Post-Game Talk: Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpiorising

May 25, 2011
I Just tuned in for the overtime. I was so confused why not one player was moving for the Rangers. Panarin half ass trying and both the other two just staring at the play unfolding. Yikes

Reactions: Slaydagnar

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
We’re back on our bullshit. Blown leads late in the game leading to losses. We get the loser point, but this is a game we should’ve won. How many of them have we had this year?

Also the faith Gallant puts in the vets over the kids needs to be called out, because I’m putting this loss squarely on them. They were bad all game, but still getting leaned on, while the Kids line had sustained pressure and creating chances.

Also that Marner goal was impressive, they just gave up defensively. Reminded me of McDavid last year where they’re just swinging their sticks while a talented player makes them look like fools.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
I thought we played a pretty good game up until the last 10 minutes where we completely botched it. Not sure why you wouldn't start Fox in OT.
Kid line was very good but outside of Mika the vets did not have a good showing. Chytil deserved a hattrick.
CK has to bury that PP chance, and he and Panarin were just turnover machines.

1 pt is better than 0

Impressive by the Leafs to not take any judgement call penalties...:naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad