Post-Game Talk: Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Game is 100% on gallant. You have a line absolutely dominating the game and you sit on them. While the other two lines are a mess

Guy doesn’t get it. Did they play at all the second half of the third period?!
Have to say this game is completely on Gallant, Kreider, and Trocheck. All three were f***ING TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. Kreider should take a seat for quite awhile. The All Star break cant come soon enough for that lazy f***. If you arent healthy, dont f***ing play. Youre causing significantly more harm than good. Blew a chance to put it away and then missed the defensjve assignment. Rip the f***ing A off your jersey if youre going to play like that.

But again how do you not increase the minutes for the Kids??? What are you doing Gallant.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Trochek can't make a simple pass with Chytil wide f***ing open. Kreider blowing every f***ing opportunity. Are these guys NHL players? Kreider taps in an empty netter we win this regulation. The guy has absolutely no composure. If he's feeling it he's a monster, but he's too emo for this team. I can't stand players on this f***ing team constantly coming up small on grade A chances and up in the third. Just a bunch of choking losers.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
That has to be the worst OT we’ve seen from this team all season. They were all completely flabbergasted that someone on the other team actually was taking the puck and just gonna go to the net and try and score. They surely expected him to just skate in circles doubling back and passing endlessly and doing nothing.

When Kreider missed that slam dunk to make it 3-1 you knew it would come back to bite us. Rough game from him. Missed that gimme and then gets out muscled by Lilegren on the tying goal. Brutal stuff from him, he’s surely playing hurt but come on.

Kid line and Mika are the only forwards doing anything.

Last 10 mins was just AV era turtling. That was not fun at all.

I like Trocheck but I swear he is the most unskilled and hockey dumb center who’s actually good that I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
And the double standard of kids having to "earn" their time and the veterans not continues.

I literally will ignore any poster who continues suggesting this when it was as clear as tonight and still didn't happen. f***ing bullshit. f*** Gallant.
Accountability only exists if you’re sub-25 years old.

That’s been the overarching narrative for quite awhile now.

Gordon Bombay

Remptar
Oct 13, 2006
Kid line best line in the game? Better bench them and throw all lines into the blender for the 3rd.

Actual awful coaching and I have not trashed this guy but he deserves it tonight.

Play your best f’n guys.

Panarin out there in every key defensive moment yet all he does is turn the puck over and actually suck penis at defense.

Actually insane.

And Krieder if you’re still hurt, please rest up. We don’t need you now. We need you for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad