Least Favorite Player in the League

feds91

May 17, 2004
The usual suspects:

Cooke, Rinaldo, Phaneuf, Lucic, Marchand, Ference, Downie, Thornton (not the good one), Burrows, Kreider, Hall and many others :p:

jeangauthier

Oct 10, 2007
Montreal,Canada
This thread as a word cloud:

29eszsi.jpg

That`s a lot of hate..........therapy is your friend.........;)

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Andrew Shaw. Little weasel kicked out someone's skates in the game yesterday and got away with it. He's a dirty dirty punk.

HM: Malkin, Burrows, Neal, Marchand, Lucic, Patrick Kane

shizno*

Feb 28, 2012
Crosby, of course. There's absolutely nothing to like about him except the fact that he's good at hockey.

That and the picture of him sleeping with the cup. That was cute.

This. Seriously. The guy is completely detestable off the ice. He goes around beating up taxi drivers and taking candy from little kids.

MisterUnspoken

Vintage
Nov 10, 2002
New York
Im shocked that no one mentioned Ribiero. I thought he was one of the more hated in the league actually.

I can't stand Tanner Glass, Kyle Okposo, Matt Cooke, or Crosby personally.

I cant believe people hate Claude Giroux ... really I'm a Rangers fan and I think Giroux is awesome. Sames goes for David Backes probably one of the nicest guys in the league.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
For me it is probably Datsyuk, through no fault of his own. I just despise how everything he does is treated as an act of a god. His nice goals get treated like the GOAT. Crosby scored one just as good as any Datsyukian one the other night and no one cares.

He is the most overrated player of this generation in my opinion. He is a marginal HOFer based on his two-way game who is treated like a generational talent.

For these reasons I like to see him fail and therefore like him the least. He's probably a great guy, but oh well.

Case in point:

He is the most talented player, get over it. NHL players themselves will tell you that.

Shanahan, Stamkos, Bobby Ryan, Lidstrom, Osgood, Brett Hull...

He doesn't deserve to be in the HHOF, but he is the most talented for sure.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Throw the names of each Chicago Blackhawks player into a hat, then reach in a grab one name. You can also throw in Dustin Brown, Lucic, Marchand, and Quick for a little variety.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Holtby? That's random. :laugh:

I live in DC area so a lot of my friends are Caps fans and I see a lot of them

His body language and personality just seem real arrogant I could be off though he's just an easy guy to hate haha

Im shocked that no one mentioned Ribiero. I thought he was one of the more hated in the league actually.

I can't stand Tanner Glass, Kyle Okposo, Matt Cooke, or Crosby personally.

I cant believe people hate Claude Giroux ... really I'm a Rangers fan and I think Giroux is awesome. Sames goes for David Backes probably one of the nicest guys in the league.

Yeah I'm a Ranger fan and think Giroux and Voracek are awesome

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Crosby.
Call me old-fashioned but there were times when great hockey players didn`t turn their frustration into whining, etc. I think you`ll bring your team spirit down with these actions if you`re a captain and going gets tough.

When did this happen?

Mario...Gretzky...Hull...Espo...Jagr...Bossy....even the Rocket if you want to go way back - even got physical with an official.

Orr was pretty good I guess. Maybe Howe and Beliveau but I don't remember because I wasn't around then, although revisionist history is usually strong with the old-old timers. Other than that, most of your top 10 players were pretty big whiners at some point in their careers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad