Least Favorite Player in the League

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Wayne Gretzky has called 50 players the best player in the NHL. What are they going to say? That he sucks?

The guy had some dangles and good goals. Woooo....

Your post is why I hate him. He hasn't been the most talented player in the NHL since Bush was in office and people still drool over the guy. Patrick Kane scores better goals, but when Kane scores yet another highlight reel goal, people don't go on and on about it for days, give the play its own name, call it the GOAT, etc. It just gets sickening. It's not his fault, but for that reason I want him to fail badly at everything. It is very immature and I own it. :laugh:

Talent isn't all about stickhandling quickly. Once he has the puck, you basically just have to wait for him to pass it to get it off of him.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Used to be Kovalchuk.

Today perhaps Karlsson. I have never liked offensive d-men and I can't find anything good about him. Oh and Ovechkin of course.

Yes he just scores 70 points and year and can cover the entire ice surface in 3 strides :laugh:

aguynamedjoe

May 27, 2013
Chicago
As a hawks fan, gotta go with Raffi Torres as #1 for his hit on Hossa (and a little bit Seabrook)

#2 goes to Cooke, because, well, Cooke.

#3 goes to Burrows because he pulls hair and bites

CamMac

Jan 3, 2015
So that means that any Bruins fan has no right to complain about any dirty players in the league given the team history of employing guys likes Ken Linsemen, Marchand, Lucic etc.

I was just pointing out the irony in his post. You should calm down, dude.

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
Ray Emery and Brad Marchand, also, for entirely different reasons, Sidney Crosby and Jonathan Toews.

I live in DC area so a lot of my friends are Caps fans and I see a lot of them

His body language and personality just seem real arrogant I could be off though he's just an easy guy to hate haha
I think you're off. I've read several accounts of people who've met him at games, and out and about and he's been described by every single one of them as helpful, down-to-earth and pretty much awesome. Unassuming when out in public, great with the the fans, going out of his way to help them if he can. If he seems "arrogant" that's no doubt because he's actually kinda shy and tends to hang back and that can read as arrogant. (My sister has been accused of being stuck-up, but she's just shy.) Seriously, though, I've never read anything but great things about the guy. Which is lovely since I'm a fan and I don't want to stop being one because I found out he's a ******bag.

Last edited:

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Brad Marchand is the biggest diver out there, but at least he doesn't seem like as bad a person as Milan Lucic. He seems like a legit ******.
Off ice, I'd rather be in the company of Lucic than of Marchand (who could work for the parks department spearing litter with his nose). On ice, there are some psychopaths I'd rather not name, although I rejoice when they receive fines and suspensions.

How do I feel about embellishment (i.e. diving)? I disapprove but at least it doesn't maim anyone. It seems to me that fans who complain about it tend to overlook it if it's done by a player on their favorite team.

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
Matt Cooke. I will never forgive that piece of **** for what he did to Marc Savard. I cannot wait until he is out of the league.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Tie between P.K. Subban and Ovechkin. Both for the same reasons. Both can dish it out but not take it and both over-celebrate when they score.

I used to think this about Subban but I've since changed my tune. I still think he's goofy but more in an eccentric way. Sometimes he plays cheap but not dirty or dangerous. And he's a terrific player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->