NFL: Leaked footage of Patriots recording Bengals signals

Oct 18, 2011
Lol doesnt change the fact that they videotaped the walkthrough and virtually got no punishment.
Yes, and Pat Bowlen fired him for embarrassing his organization, and his top assistant who was doing the filming also is from the Patriots tree. The Patriots have proven they will enlist the "non football" people to try and do things to cheat.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Great. So your exhaustive list is one team where the coach brought what he leaned in New England to the Broncos and got caught.

The list now stands at three:
Patriots
Broncos
Patriots
giphy-49.gif

The Lemonheads

Peanut Gallery
Feb 2, 2010
Toronto
Why are their fans using the Astros defense? "Other people are doing it!"

Sounds like grade 5.... someone getting caught cheating on a test. Or "He started it!"

Pretty funny. :laugh:

Being somebody who doesn't have an NFL team, or even enjoy watching it until the playoffs, at best... The Patriots irritate me. They look like tw-ts. Is it true BB quoted The Art of War chapter entitled "The use of spies" or something? I mean... lol....and this confirms my eye test yet again.

Something about them. And it's not cause they are a good team. I couldn't tell you when they won last fwiw.

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Keep it coming. I'm dying to see this list.

Here’s one for you:

The Patriots were fined 1 million, lost a 1st and a 4th and Brady was suspended 4 games for “deflate gate” yet the Vikings and Panthers used a heater to warm footballs on the sideline but were “reminded not to do that”.

Reactions: darko

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That doesn't surprise me, given Goodell often has a special brand of "justice" for them.

LOL Goodell did them a huge solid burning the Spygate tapes. But sure he hates the Pats. Probably will just sweep this under the rug with a fine now that the Pats aren't going back-to-back anyway.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Brady gets 4 games for "Deflategate" even tho he was never proven guilty of anything.

Team also gets fined and loses draft picks, even tho the outcome was "more probable than not"
More probable than not was the correct standard to use. Not sure why you bring it up like it is a problem or an injustice. That’s how our courts work.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
More probable than not was the correct standard to use. Not sure why you bring it up like it is a problem or an injustice. That’s how our courts work.

There was no concrete evidence.

But since Goodell has the power to suspend people and he decides the lengths, Brady got 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad