NFL: Leaked footage of Patriots recording Bengals signals

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Should suspend BB from coaching rest of season (Including playoffs) and strip them of all draft picks from upcoming drafts (Yep ,, I said drafts)

That may finally be enough to get Pats to knock this stuff off

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Should suspend BB from coaching rest of season (Including playoffs) and strip them of all draft picks from upcoming drafts (Yep ,, I said drafts)

The fact they finally show the footage 30 minutes before Sunday games shows they are going to sweep this under the rug just like Krafts off-season transgressions.

Part of me thinks if the Patriots don't get the 1 or 2 seed. The league will suspend them for the playoffs in act to show they are serious but really the Pats season is over if they don't get 1/2 seed. Then somehow the Browns get in with them out.

Reactions: KaseMeOutside

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Pats D averaged giving up 93 rushing yards per game in games where they weren't caught videoing the other teams calls.

Pats D has giving up 107 rushing yards before half time in games where we know they were not able to use video of the other teams signs.

J T Money

Biggest Bozo
Jan 21, 2016
The video was obviously something to the Patriots. It’s why they sent a guy there to record it. Cheating scum got caught cheating. Again.

It may seem like nothing, but I agree with you that the Patriots value something there. Not even a single frame including the scout.

If/when the NFL punishes them, they need to make it severe enough to get the message across.

Boeser Fan

Jun 23, 2018

If only they were owned by a man of character like Bill Wertz...

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I look forward to the NFL do absolutely nothing.

This won't be their first time. Suspend them from the post-season and take away draft picks

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
The video was nothing but this is the Patriots with a history of skirting the lines they will get punished.

Oh this was definitely a somethingburger...why was the guy lying about the footage with a cover story about doing something on the advance scout? It clearly wasn't that.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Guys, there is a 0 percent chance the Patriots get kicked out of the playoffs.

The worst you're looking at it is draft picks again, and I kinda doubt it will be anything more than a fine, if the early murmurings of the NFL being "inclined to believe the Patriots explaniation" are anything to go by.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I don't get how you can constantly put yourself in position to get caught breaking the rules and let your own employees know the rules that should be clearly known if you are going to do something like this. The guy was almost in a panic when he found out that it was illegal reacting to the security lecture him and quickly backtracking in that he can delete it so it wouldn't get out there that they did something wrong.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I don't get how you can constantly put yourself in position to get caught breaking the rules and let your own employees know the rules that should be clearly known if you are going to do something like this. The guy was almost in a panic when he found out that it was illegal reacting to the security lecture him and quickly backtracking in that he can delete it so it wouldn't get out there that they did something wrong.

He's a long time employee. He's been cheating for a long time. He knew the ramifications of being caught. Patriots suspended not even fire because he would spill the beans.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I feel like some other teams should start trying to cheat a bit, it's clearly been working for the pats for awhile

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Gaining any advantage is a game inside the game in really any sport. Why does everyone get their feathers ruffled over the Patriots?
Where's all the inside stories of other teams doing the same thing and this isn't just one incident in the past 20 years it just keeps piling up.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
The Patriots also lied about the videographer being an outside contractor.

Nope. He was a full time employee of Kraft Productions and it was reported he was suspended by the team today.

Reactions: hi

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
I feel like some other teams should start trying to cheat a bit, it's clearly been working for the pats for awhile

Or maybe just maybe the Patriots should follow the rules like every other team??? 31 vs 1.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Maybe the league should just remove BB. He's clearly not going to stop.

Removing him isn't enough of a punishment.

Force him to coach the Jets for the rest of his life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad