League of Legends - Spring Split Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Just cant get into this game anymore. Havent really played in 6 months, and I can't even be bothered to watch competitive because of how boring it is/the meta.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
It always amazes me that I can get entire teams in diamond mmr that make me believe it's their first time playing the game

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
This game just flat out refuses to give me key fragments.

Got a bunch of goddamn boxes that I can't open because I can't ever get a ****ing fragment, let alone an actual goddamn key.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
This game just flat out refuses to give me key fragments.

Got a bunch of goddamn boxes that I can't open because I can't ever get a ****ing fragment, let alone an actual goddamn key.

Lmao I think the last one I got was 30 games ago or so. I think it's because you get a bunch of keys at the beginning of the month then barely get any after that for the rest of the month

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
So I've started playing Azir, god damn he's fun when you get the hang of it. But my laning phase is sketchy.

Tried GP also, and he's freaking hard with the barrel mechanics.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Lmao I think the last one I got was 30 games ago or so. I think it's because you get a bunch of keys at the beginning of the month then barely get any after that for the rest of the month

It's so ****ing maddening I can't stand it.

I have to put up with horrible teams match after match, and can't even get a damn key fragment for my time. 3 goddamn weeks since I got a fragment last. At this rate I'll get the Hextech Annie skin in my late 80's.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The struggle of enjoying support.

Passive ADCs who do half my damage(and I'm not talking Zyra/Brand supp) are the bane of my existence right now.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Play Thresh. He's such a versatile champ capable of really satisfying plays.

He's my most played champ. :)

I just really hate passive players.

I'm always looking to make plays, so I can play around those super aggressive players that just mindlessly all-in all the time.

The players that never follow up any hook/etc. and manage to get off three autos before running from a very winnable team fight are the ones that boil my blood.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

I'm always looking to make plays, so I can play around those super aggressive players that just mindlessly all-in all the time.

The players that never follow up any hook/etc. and manage to get off three autos before running from a very winnable team fight are the ones that boil my blood.

I'd be down to duo, if you want. I main ADC.

I usually do play pretty passive (not to that extent that you're frustrated with, though) but if we were communicating (Skype, for instance), it'd be much easier.

IGN is the same as here. Let me know if you're

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I'll add you the next time I'm on.

Not sure when that will be though. I'm playing really sporadically and at weird times because of work right now.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Big surprise. Huni looking awful vs a decent team/top laner. Still leagues biggest fraud. Will the world ever wake up and realise he is just a good top laner. Nothing more.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
Big surprise. Huni looking awful vs a decent team/top laner. Still leagues biggest fraud. Will the world ever wake up and realise he is just a good top laner. Nothing more.

He is the most boom or bust top laner in the league. He either looks pretty awful, or he takes the game on his back. Very rarely there is any middle ground with him.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015

It's funny. I main mid, but I always have time periods where I want to play nothing but support. I think it's a really fun position and I like being able to carry the game through warding/getting off good cc as opposed to just doing damage. Then I get multiple adcs/players in a row that are like you said, never follow up or have no idea how to win a trade when you get a good hook and it reminds me why I don't main support

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I think I angered the League gods in some way.

4-16 in my last 20.

I might have to go back to playing carry junglers or something. The League gods clearly don't want me playing support haha.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Decided to go full Adrian and only play Raka/Janna for a bit.

5-0 with a 1/1/23 KDA right now haha.

Last edited:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Man, I'm so streaky in this game. :laugh:

Went something like 3-18 to tumble from Silver 1 promos to S5 and now I'm on a 12-2 stretch and back to the middle of S3.

8-0 on Raka this week haha.

edit: Make that 10-0. This champ seems to be secret broken at this ELO haha.

Last edited:

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
Man, I'm so streaky in this game. :laugh:

Went something like 3-18 to tumble from Silver 1 promos to S5 and now I'm on a 12-2 stretch and back to the middle of S3.

8-0 on Raka this week haha.

edit: Make that 10-0. This champ seems to be secret broken at this ELO haha.

I was bouncing around in silver 2/3 forever. What got me to gold was spamming support. As long as your ADC can CS and atleast somewhat position himself, it's so easy to carry from support. You don't need gold/DPS to carry, you just need to set up vision for picks and objectives. Of course winning lane helps to ;)

I'll be on later tonight if anybody wants to duo/trio from mid silver or so. Add "LightenMup" and "Uncle Grandpai"

I can fill any lane.

EDIT: Note to self, stop trying to play ADC. Dumb ass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad