Leafs Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
+1 on Kule, what an absolute beast of a player.

Franson last night was flat out horrible, heck, even Ranger Danger played better.

Franson needs to take his salary demands and get the heck out of town. :rant: He should wear a clown suite over his hockey gear for most of our games. :nod: Just pathetic! :p:

hockeyfanz*

Just call JVR - Bozak - Kessel the 2nd line then to appease those stuck on labels.

You just dont "Call a line 1st or 2nd"...its determined by the amount of minutes played...the situations a line plays in...ie pp time and late in games when down a goal...you guys kill me...

"Just call JVR - Bozak - Kessel the 2nd line"

Lets just call Bernier the backup goalie shall we..that way we can definitely say that the Leafs have the best backup goalie in hockey.

Kessel/JVR/whoever is definitely the top line. This is not even a question or debatable.

Patty Lee

I hate the Habs
Nov 26, 2003
Visit site
I don't care about #1C, legit #1C or whatever the terms are.

Bozak has come his own, he is the glue that makes our #1 line what it is offensively and defensively. He is also a very good player player on his own who brings winning skills to our team. At 4.2 he is a tremendous asset moving fwd.

To think he cannot help us move closer to a goal of a Stanley Cup is silly if you ask me, just about any team in the NHL could use a Tyler Bozak. This player helps a team, rather than hinders it. This is in full display this year.
he's an excuse for those who need one

Vexed

Magic Marner
Feb 4, 2011
Barrie
Ummm currently he appears to be the Leafs best C. Who is better? Arguably Kadri is but I don't think he is there yet. The Leafs have nothing else to even consider as better. Bolland perhaps but he has played a handful of games so the sample size is too small...also will Bolland even be a Leaf next year?

Your Eric Staal remark is amusing. No way Bozak would play ahead of Staal on my team. No chance.

Why would you stack a top line and kill your secondary scoring? I wouldn't touch that line no matter who we brought in tbh

gtforepro

Feb 9, 2013
Toronto
NoDepositBonus.cc
My 6 year-old wandered downstairs in his Bozak jersey about 1 minute before the winner, didn't say a word, stood in front of the screen, saw the goal, gave me a kiss and went back to bed. Was kinda weird...

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Another game without our big boys and another game we got bullied around. Carcillo's line was running around a lot last night too bad no one can settle them down. Anyways, glad we won

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
My 6 year-old wandered downstairs in his Bozak jersey about 1 minute before the winner, didn't say a word, stood in front of the screen, saw the goal, gave me a kiss and went back to bed. Was kinda weird...

Make him stand in front of the screen for the whole game on Saturday.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
You just dont "Call a line 1st or 2nd"...its determined by the amount of minutes played...the situations a line plays in...ie pp time and late in games when down a goal...you guys kill me...

"Just call JVR - Bozak - Kessel the 2nd line"

Lets just call Bernier the backup goalie shall we..that way we can definitely say that the Leafs have the best backup goalie in hockey.

Kessel/JVR/whoever is definitely the top line. This is not even a question or debatable.

Not to many (or any) NHL teams have 3 superstars on 1 line.
Who are the 2 superstars on Crosby's line?
A team has 2 lines in the top 6.
We have 1 excellent line and 1 as a work in progress. If our 2nd line can't maintain consistency or is a bigger liability then strength down the road, it will need to be fixed.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
It looked like the other coaches were laughing so Carlyle might have been joking around

He definitely wasn't joking based on Farrish's reaction. The other coaches also stopped laughing as soon as they realize Carlyle was yelling at him.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Bring back Orr.

We keep getting pushed around while Clarkson and Bodie don't do ****.

Oskar The Groucho

Oct 2, 2009
Barrie
Every win is worth 2 points, but when a game goes past regulation, the loser is guaranteed a point so it works out to:

Winner - 2 points
OT/Shootout loser - 1 point

Add it up and and it works out to a 3 point game. In the final stretch before playoffs, handing out loser points (or picking up loser points) can be crucial to the playoff stretch.

You only get 1 point for going to overtime and if you win another 1 point correct?

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Winning goal.

Love how Kessel goes behind the net against two Rangers and wins the quick battle for the puck and sets up Bozak with a beauty pass.

Video also shows the Carlyle - Farrish exchange. Probably won a bet and Carlyle asked him what restaurant he wants to buy the team beers at.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB

poltergeist.jpg

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009

He knows man, he knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad