Post-Game Talk: Leafs win in Buffalo... No seriously.

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
Scary to think where JvR would be right now, if he had connected on some of those Marner passes earlier this year. Even with all the flaws in his game I hope they think long and hard about letting him walk. Like with Kessel you have to think that kind of soft but highly skilled player has a long shelf life. He's been durable up to now, and noone will ever accuse him of being reckless with his body. If the numbers work and the top flight upgrades on D are asking too much money there would be worse tragedies than keeping him. Unless he suffers a freak injury he will likely be very tradeable even from year four onwards.
I thought Connor Brown looked a lot better than he has in ages. We're going to miss Leo before long, other guys will have to step up. And Mac continues to be one of the heroes of this season.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
One thing I never understood: Why is everyone writing JVR? His name is James van Riemsdyk, and the "van" is always lower case in dutch names, therefore it's JvR. Not that I can't get any sleep because of this, I'm just curious.:laugh:

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
fred_flintstone_yabba_dabba_doo_card-r1c74bda6a2da47ecbb77cc05fca5c0e0_xvuat_8byvr_400.jpg

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
One thing I never understood: Why is everyone writing JVR? His name is James van Riemsdyk, and the "van" is always lower case in dutch names, therefore it's JvR. Not that I can't get any sleep because of this, I'm just curious.:laugh:
cause it's easier.

Reactions: saffronleaf

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
I get your point. Makes sense. It's more to do because it's like an acronym which are almost always capitalized.

But tbh, JvR looks cooler

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
Name checks out

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello y'all. Hell of a game by our rear ends again man. Feels good like the other great guy always says :clap:

Is there any word if andersen will be back saturday though?
Polak and komarov played great again tonight, hopefylly komarov's injury ain't that bad ether. It might be though. he never misses a shift if there's not something really david lynch weird wrong. <Great game though again by our rear ends, great to be a leafs fan I love y'all :heart:

Reactions: PickleRick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad