Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 4-2

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
You are kidding right? If he wanted to get that goal he would have more seriously gone for it instead of a casual swing after it went in. What he did do was shield the puck so the player behind him couldn't stop the puck from going in. Pure evil!
Even then, I don't mind a player absolutely making sure the puck goes in the net. Don't worry about feelings, worry about winning the game.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
A win is a win, liked how we didn’t let up in the third and just took over that period. More goals would be nice but it’s the same amount of points for the team if we win by 2 or by 5.

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Hyman sure doesn't bring much skill, but the tenacity and hard work he brings does have its place for sure. Glad to see he's back grinding away out there
He probably shouldnt be in the top 6, but its not his fault Babcock plays him there
Hyman is still an important for this team.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
A nice win to get, hopefully start putting a couple together to get comfortable again, last I looked Montreal was 2nd wildcard and only 5 points back of us. No time to slow down boys. Hopefully Andy gets back asap.

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
He probably shouldnt be in the top 6, but its not his fault Babcock plays him there
Hyman is still an important for this team.
I'm getting cozy to the idea of him helping Kadri out on that 3rd line but I still think he works with the two top skilled lines. So he's fine as long as he continues being good at his role.

Reactions: stickty111

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad