Not open for further replies.

bankerwannabe*

happy-gof.gif

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
6-1 with an injured Kule, Fraser, JVR, and a suspended Clarkson

.. I can't wait for this team to get healthy and start playing with some physical energy and forechecking!!

Typical boring Wild game ...

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I should clarify my comments earlier. I said Kessel had no choice, but I forgot that if he was offside, the goal wouldn't count, regardless of him touching it or not. Kessel did it purely unselfishly. It was a classy gesture and although small one, it's one that goes a long way in the room with his teammates and coaches.

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
woah we beat a west team!!! again!!

isnt that supposed to be impossible because they are all vastly superior to eastern teams according to west fans

Mr Scarface*

What a TEAM.

Period. Game.

Nobody can beat us. They try now and can't beat us. They won't beat us five games from now ether. Other teams are worse than us. We are the hardest team in the league.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I think it needs to be pointed out: James record after losing a game where he let in 4 goals and lost?

11-2 -0 last season

1-0-0 this season.

he's got great bounceback.....
no pun intended.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
I like that we not only won with that shot differential but won by 3

lolz at corsi

I actually thought the Leafs were pretty good tonight tbh. Don't really put much stock into the fact that they got more shots because we cycled down low and they fired weak shots from distance.

StringsAttached

BPD Nation!
Oct 1, 2013
Vaughan, ON
Creating opportunities out of nothing? Defying the odds and winning, from last season till' tonight? Call it what you want but we're winning and I am very happy.

The Kessel Run

Jun 7, 2011
Minnesota played a great game, but I never really feared them in our end like some teams. I could see them being very frustrating to play when they get the lead.

TheBigThree

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Reilly getting better every game. Reimer was great but after watching bernier rebounds make me cringe hard. Suprised we won this considering all the injuries.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Our own Theremedial or a guy that uses the exact same avatar being silly on Twiitter as he is a frequent Mirtle fan.

Scaryfish ‏@SkinnyPPPhish 11m
At what point so we stop thinking that Paul Ranger can play like Paul Ranger, and realize he's just the next Mike Kostka?

Ranger didn't have a bad game and has been getting better. Wrong again.

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
Impressed:

- Kadri 56% on the dot.
- Rielly > Brodin :sarcasm: (he was amazing this game)
- Reim Time stepping up and giving us the win.
- We played a team game today.
- Lupul was on fire, didn't show on scoresheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad