Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Wild - Black Friday 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azail

Oct 11, 2017
Normally i'd agree but i can also see Reaves licking his chops at the sight of our smaller d-men with intentions of running them through the boards and into the hospital. We can't afford to lose another one, especially a regular and he'll be looking to make an impression with his new team. Hopefully Simmonds can act as enough of a deterrent that they cancel each other out.
I get what you're saying. But why would Reaves not do this with Simmonds in the lineup lol. You really think he's afraid of Simmonds in any sense?

I kinda get the whole deterrent thing, but does it really exist anymore in the NHL? I especially don't think it exists for a player like Reaves who is the scariest guy out there anyways. He hasn't played scared in his whole career, but he will change that for Wayne Simmonds? Yea I don't think so.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So? There's still plenty of games starting at a normal time for both NHL and NBA
Yes, that's to allow for sports all day.
This happens every year, not a huge surprise.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Are you shitting me, why 2 PM
Most folks get it backwards. The product exists to sell commercials and agendas. Commercials and agendas don't exist to support the product. The suits don't care if it's hockey or a sitcom or a reality show. As long as the product keeps viewers attention on into the commercials, what you're watching is all the same to them.

"Fans"? Pah. You mean nothing.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
I want to watch USA England as well. Of course the one 2pm leaf game is at the same time. Of course

Reactions: mcleex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad