GDT: Leafs vs Sens Sept 8th - 3 p.m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
It'll be glorious to hear the boos and Habs fans lose their minds. Great year for hate watching (if thats your thing).

Last edited by a moderator:

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
in French? RDS is for sure French right but the facebook page will likely be French too?. I mean ill still watch but surely the leafs could do the same on their facebook in English no

Try listening to it on TSN 1200, but live stream it off the RDS site in the first post.

Might be a delay, but the play-by-play should be in English.

Reactions: OddyOh and Walshy7

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
seriously it isn't on any channel. Surely it would do better numbers than Calgary Stampeders vs Edmonton Eskimoes? AND better numbers than Chicago cubs @ wahsington nationals? AND ****ing world poker tour?. Seriously most people (from what I can gather) couldn't give 2 ****s about the argos let alone CFL of 2 other teams, same goes for MLB

edit: oh and it gets worse! sporstnet is showing sportsnet central followed by plays of the month and MLB's best

I am a Leafs fan who watches every single regular season game, and I couldn't care less about this tournament. Not many people care to watch these meaningless games

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Try listening to it on TSN 1200, but live stream it off the RDS site in the first post.

Might be a delay, but the play-by-play should be in English.

guess ill have to. Shame the biggest team in the league (at least one of the biggest) cant even show a prospect game on their very own network OR one of the 2 actual networks that own they team that each have 5 separate channels they could put it on. Basically Sportsnet 1, 360 or Ontario should be showing it, or TSN 2 or 4, or leafs TV. Failing all those channels Rogers TV isn't even showing it (I don't think)

Reactions: supermann_98

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I am a Leafs fan who watches every single regular season game, and I couldn't care less about this tournament. Not many people care to watch these meaningless games

well that would be the point of lefs TV no? people who want to watch it can, id rather watch paint dry than any CFL game ever including the grey cup but I just don't watch those channels when it isn't on

Reactions: LighthouseKeepr

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
I'm sure looking forward to reading about it on Twitter :thumbd:

I agree with the comments on LNN. What's the point if its not going to be used for this?
Its partially owned by Bell, who runs TSN, thus RDS. I'd take it with French PxP
You can. I just checked. It's on RDS Info network. what ever the f*** that is.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
It's nice to check out some of these guys who you otherwise just get to see in highlight packs. I look forward to these games every year.

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
The Leafs Network is mainly pointless, just episodes of the Blue Print and constant recycled footage. Not worth the $$.
They should be playing every Marlie game and every game like today's. I only have it because it's part of my package.

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
Should be best game of weekend. I hope someone streams it. My son has a couple emails out to a couple Leaf prospect dads who are in Quebec to find out where to get the stream for me. I will post it once I get it.

Reactions: LighthouseKeepr

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Should be best game of weekend. I hope someone streams it. My son has a couple emails out to a couple Leaf prospect dads who are in Quebec to find out where to get the stream for me. I will post it once I get it.
rds.ca

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
They play the 8th and 9th... Oh my god I just failed at this thread they play the Sens lmfao

Hey Buddy. It’s all good. We’ve got your back.

You keep on being you!

200w.gif

luvdahattymatty

Apr 8, 2018
Oh yeah. Damn i wish i could watch game today but da boss just told me i have to take her down to tiff. well at least i get to take the baby blue convertible out for another ride. hope not my last one. let me know how it goes. lets kick some sens *ss today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad