GDT: Leafs vs Sens Sept 8th - 3 p.m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Interesting to see how far Dermott has come in a years time though.
From rookie roster, to hopefully claiming a top 4 spot this season is very impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Noticed that too.

Interesting to see how far Dermott has come in a years time though.
From rookie roster, to hopefully claiming a top 4 spot this season is very impressive!
agreed, he's so good.

I think our roster is stronger for this year's tournament, so that's nice to see.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Is this game even going to be streamed anywhere...

if it isn't being shown on leafs nation network what is the f***ing point of having their own network?, I don't know if its changed but they weren't even showing the majority of marlie games a couple of seasons ago. Why bother paying to have a network at all?

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
seriously it isn't on any channel. Surely it would do better numbers than Calgary Stampeders vs Edmonton Eskimoes? AND better numbers than Chicago cubs @ wahsington nationals? AND f***ing world poker tour?. Seriously most people (from what I can gather) couldn't give 2 shits about the argos let alone CFL of 2 other teams, same goes for MLB

edit: oh and it gets worse! sporstnet is showing sportsnet central followed by plays of the month and MLB's best

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
if it isn't being shown on leafs nation network what is the ****ing point of having their own network?, I don't know if its changed but they weren't even showing the majority of marlie games a couple of seasons ago. Why bother paying to have a network at all?

The Leafs Network is mainly pointless, just episodes of the Blue Print and constant recycled footage. Not worth the $$.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
The Leafs Network is mainly pointless, just episodes of the Blue Print and constant recycled footage. Not worth the $$.

I watch game in 60 once in a while

My grandfather never stays up to watch games, so he watches game in 60 at like 5 in the morning all the time :laugh:

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
I watch game in 60 once in a while

My grandfather never stays up to watch games, so he watches game in 60 at like 5 in the morning all the time :laugh:

I don't blame him lol, half the time my heart can't take watching the actual games and I'm in my 20's, watching game in 60's are certainly a healthier alternative :laugh:

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I'm sure looking forward to reading about it on Twitter :thumbd:

I agree with the comments on LNN. What's the point if its not going to be used for this?
Its partially owned by Bell, who runs TSN, thus RDS. I'd take it with French PxP

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011

They play every Marlies game during the season and replays of the games. It doesn't even cost anything extra anymore if you have the my mix package. It's not a bad network anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad