GDT: Leafs vs Sens 7pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
I hate playing the sens. :laugh: Every game we play them they seem to bring their best effort.

Hopefully Matty is healed up. The longer this goes the more I fear he'll end up having surgery after the season.

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
Might seem reactionary but losing tonight would be almost as embarrassing as the Zamboni driver. No excuse to not win by multiple goals tonight.

I'd compare it to that embarrassing game when they lost 6-5 to these Sens when they were up 5-1.

123offtheglass

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
I hate playing the sens. :laugh: Every game we play them they seem to bring their best effort.

Hopefully Matty is healed up. The longer this goes the more I fear he'll end up having surgery after the season.
This is a wrist crafted by god, he's the best shooter the game has seen.
Evens if it means sitting him & risk losing the top seed the team needs to do whatever it is that best prepares him for playoffs & beyond this season; that's when we really need him. Matthews will be crucial to bringing the team to another level come this playoffs & the rest of them; I hope they're doing what's best for him.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Is anyone else's site all messed up? I am getting large white gaps in between posts and then once in a while (or when I post) my whole screen just goes white.
Something's up.

The text on the last page was centred on most posts. It's back to left justified now.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Is anyone else's site all messed up? I am getting large white gaps in between posts and then once in a while (or when I post) my whole screen just goes white.
ADs, Im not complaining most of mine are Guess, showing off ladies fashions.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
ADs, Im not complaining most of mine are Guess, showing off ladies fashions.

Wow. I have an ad block so never seen them. If this is how it's going to act even with ad block tho I can't imagine people will like that.. Hopefully just site having problems.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
The start of the home stretch and basically the make or break 20-48 games for this core and management group. 11-9 and a first round exit not gonna be good enough this time.

Would be nice to get a win streak going with Jack in net.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Wow. I have an ad block so never seen them. If this is how it's going to act even with ad block tho I can't imagine people will like that.. Hopefully just site having problems.
Ive had them for a few days now. As I said it doesn't bother me... LOL

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Wow wait the Sens are starting a goalie for his first game? Oh no.... PLEASE. Where is that gif of the cupcake dog getting PTSD flashbacks? That's me right now with this team lol

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Wow wait the Sens are starting a goalie for his first game? Oh no.... PLEASE. Where is that gif of the cupcake dog getting PTSD flashbacks? That's me right now with this team lol
Wasnt the guy they started against Calgary his 1st game as well. The flames tried to take the game winning puck on him, ... Nice guys.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Wasnt the guy they started against Calgary his 1st game as well. The flames tried to take the game winning puck on him, ... Nice guys.

No apparently they have 2 rookie goalies right now. This is their 4th string I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad