Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
How?

This team sucks offensively but has been one of the best defensively on even strength. Offense and special teams are killing them along with goaltending.

We have played decent to great in every game outside of The one against Detroit. Pittsburgh isn't going to light us up. We will lose a close one though.

Leafs are going to win a few of these, because they are playing well 5 on 5, just on luck. I doubt they will get blown out much.

mikebel111*

Hopefully he doesn't. He only created most of our offense and carried his linemates.

It would be dumb if he does get booed. He shouldn't be booed or cheered. Just treat him like other players.
It's not like he asked to be traded or made fun of the city or something

All I know is that when Kessel gets the puck in our zone, we are probably in trouble

Babcocks Marner

It's a magical time
Mar 3, 2015
Toronto
It would be dumb if he does get booed. He shouldn't be booed or cheered. Just treat him like other players.
It's not like he asked to be traded or made fun of the city or something

All I know is that when Kessel gets the puck in our zone, we are probably in trouble

I'm now worries about Phil at all....

He hasn't looked great. Been playing better lately, but I don't see him hitting 70 points this year... Bookmark this. ;)

I think Phil has a lot of 16-17min/games coming up, and he will end in the 0.75ish range imo.

He will also be cheered, imo.... but maybe boo'ed the rest of the game :laugh:

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I will seriously eat **** if Kessel doesn't score a goal on us tomorrow. You know damn well its coming

Boston made it their mission to shut him down but were too *****

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
I'll be embarrassed as a Leaf fan if Kessel gets boo'd tomorrow. He did nothing but his job while surrounded by borderline plugs.

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Pre-game, game-day, and now post-game all in one thread and only 500 posts or so.

Shocking.

:laugh:

10 games in and most fans have already given up watching it seems.

Wellllll either that or people are out for Halloween weekend.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
:laugh:

10 games in and most fans have already given up watching it seems.

Wellllll either that or people are out for Halloween weekend.

Or for once we've kept it to constructive posts (mainly)... Maybe Leafs HF Boards is going through a rebuild... Until tomorrow anyways, when the dysfunctional family will get back together :D

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
I get the feeling that this team is just going to keep competing and then eventually they will string together a couple wins, build their confidence, and start winning more than losing. With the lack of offence it is hard for me to say but with the way they compete I can see 7th or 8th spot happening.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I get the feeling that this team is just going to keep competing and then eventually they will string together a couple wins, build their confidence, and start winning more than losing. With the lack of offence it is hard for me to say but with the way they compete I can see 7th or 8th spot happening.

They are doing quite well, they just don't have the skill or talent.

Maybe one 1st. liner in van Riemsdyk, but realistically, bereft of 1st. line talent.

mikebel111*

Not a good game by Nazem but than again it happens. His frustration showed too but you can tell he has grown up and is mature. Big sign for him and the team

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
I'll be embarrassed as a Leaf fan if Kessel gets boo'd tomorrow. He did nothing but his job while surrounded by borderline plugs.

That's why he's the only core member we got rid of. What are we all missing that your seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce