Post-Game Talk: Leafs vs Rangers- Oct 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
If Lundqvist is in net, we'll probably win.

I swear, this franchise seems to inexplicably have Hank's number. It's as if he completely forgets how to goalie against the Leafs.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
If Lundqvist is in net, we'll probably win.

I swear, this franchise seems to inexplicably have Hank's number. It's as if he completely forgets how to goalie against the Leafs.

I think it comes down to whom Lundqvist faces in the other net.

If it is Reimer or Bernier, Lundqvist will probably win.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock speaks with members of the media following Thursday's practice.

[NHL]859001[/NHL]

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Maple Leafs-New York Rangers: Game preview

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/2015/10/29/maple-leafs-new-york-rangers-game-preview.html

MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Puck drop: 7 p.m.

TV: Sportsnet 360

Radio: Sportsnet 590 The Fan

Key matchup: Henrik Lundqvist vs. Leo Komarov.

Lundqvist has faced the most shots (272) and made the most saves (256) in the league and is fifth in save percentage (.941). Komarov is tied for the Leafs’ lead in goals (four) and led Toronto players against New York last season with five points (one goal, four assists).

Need to know: The Rangers are on a 3-0-2 run . . . Rookie Oscar Lindberg leads the Rangers in scoring with seven points (five goals, two assists). He is tied for first with six other players in even-strength goals with five . . . Kevin Hayes is tied with 14 others with two game-winning goals . . . DerekStepan’s wife, Stephanie, gave birth to the couple’s first child on Tuesday . . . Ex-Leaf Victor Stalberg is day to day with a head injury, creating a spot for Emerson Etem.

Up Next: Saturday at home to Pittsburgh, 7 p.m., CBC.

Last edited:

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Here's hoping for two wins in a row.. and a great trade with some drfat picks coming back...

Horton on LTIR.. More roster and Cap space..

Clune up, Harrington down... and Casey Bailey brought up..

Polak could be on trade block.. and Granberg might secretly be on the mend and ready to return soon... :)
(think some people forgot about him.. Good defensive d-man)

Trade Bernier, Bozak and Polak to Tampa, for Andrei Vasilevskiy and a whack of draft picks.. :nod:

Leafs vs Rangers Match-up Montage

..and GO LEAFS GO !!

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I will be at the game, in the nosebleeds, with a giant mullet wig in my Charlestown Chiefs (at least it rhymes with Leafs) jersey, sulking every time the Leafs get scored on.

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!!!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think I'll watch the New York feed of this game. Their announcer is awesome

Speaking of announcers, I am still pissed off that we don't have one PBP guy that we can call our TV voice. I don't know if it was Rogers idea to remove Joe Bowen, or Joe decided to step away from TV but this sucks! Why the **** do we have to listen to Jim Hughson and company every other game?

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
For some reason we always beat NYR. I think we got this one tonight boys

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Speaking of announcers, I am still pissed off that we don't have one PBP guy that we can call our TV voice. I don't know if it was Rogers idea to remove Joe Bowen, or Joe decided to step away from TV but this sucks! Why the **** do we have to listen to Jim Hughson and company every other game?

I'll never understand all the hate Bowen gets. Sure he can ramble off topic and mess up player's names, but he's absolutely hilarious and is the voice of the Leafs as far as I'm concerned. He still does radio though I think.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Bummed I won't be able to watch the games this weekend. Both teams are quite a bit stronger than us on paper, but hopefully we can at least outwork them and make them earn any points.

Go Leafs!

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I wonder if the kadri lines stays the same with bozak being back in. I hope so, doesn't really make sense to break up a hot line.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana

I'm fine with anyone else as long as it's not Paul Romanuk/Greg Millen duo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad