GDT: Leafs vs Philly 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 19, 2007
Lot more posters on here than the tank thread.Real fans here.
What a terrible opening for HNIC.

We may not make as many posts as what I see in that thread but we will always be true Leafs fans. We will NEVER cheer for our team to lose. I just hope that the kids in that other thread grow to love this team as do the fans in this thread.Early part of the season these kiddies were not to be heard from. It has only since the team went south has they come out of the woodwork.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
We are turned off by this broadcast already here. Watching to tunes game muted.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We may not make as many posts as what I see in that thread but we will always be true Leafs fans. We will NEVER cheer for our team to lose. I just hope that the kids in that other thread grow to love this team as do the fans in this thread.Early part of the season these kiddies were not to be heard from. It has only since the team went south has they come out of the woodwork.

that's the thing. I hate this toss of "real fan"
i want the best result for the Leafs to get the best player and ensure proper rebuilding but being in no-man's land does no one any good here.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
And at the same time, Philly announcers were talking about how we get through neutral zone with ease and patience.

Had enough of our media not listening to anything until after games and selecting sports shows for that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad