GDT: Leafs vs Philly 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
If we were getting outshot by the Coyotes I don't see how we have a hope in hell of winning against a team with two of the most offensively talented players in the league ATM. And I am completely okay with this.

#NoHonourForConnor

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
Projected Forward Lines for Leafs Tonight:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Winnik
Komarov - Holland - Santorelli
Panik - Smith - Clarkson

Reimer starting in net

Last edited:

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Reimer is starting (according to TSN )

for those who want to be positive, good luck

for those who actually want to comment about the game, and how the result can impact what we do past the 1st week of april - join us here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1822719 - because that's where I'm GDTing, and a few other people.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
berns shouldnt do back to back anyways... i mean it's not like reimer lets in toskala

but james we need you to be stable, no soft goals
for a win

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Lupul's back with Kadri on the second line.I imagine that put's Bozak back with Kessel and JVR.Maybe actual hockey experts think Bozak is a better option on the first line.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Please lose this one too. We still have time to catch the Canes(since they're getting pts a lot lately)

Tank talk is not allowed in this thread. Use the other thread provided.

Besides, fans who want to tank aren't real fans anyways.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
God this place is empty. I'll be watching this one tonight, hopefully Reimer has a decent game if nothing else.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I can understand wanting a better draft pick but I can't not cheer for a win, I get the whole long term strategy behind it but I'm incapable of ever wanting to the team to lose. Go Leafs!

Hope Reimer has a good game.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
I can understand wanting a better draft pick but I can't not cheer for a win, I get the whole long term strategy behind it but I'm incapable of ever wanting to the team to lose. Go Leafs!

Hope Reimer has a good game.

I'm the same way, I'm too competitive to actually wanna lose.

stamkos

Jun 30, 2011
ontario gta
Great start with that crap voice intro, then you see Strombo looking a mess. Does he even sleep eyes are always a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad