GDT: Leafs vs Philly 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

officialmark*

We should keep Bernier in net because he is full buy-in to the tank. I expect Clarkson to score in a 5-1 drubbing.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Thought the game to win was Thursday (despite the b2b).

Hoping to see more consistency from Rielly. He has shown some flash lately, like to see more of that. He is a super skater!

Reimer, Bernier, all the same.

Obviously want a win... but not expecting a good result.

Is Strombo back next year? Hate him hosting this stuff... he should be the interviewer and that is it.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
It is Rogers who rubbed it in. First by firing Bowen, and worse yet, gave Romanauk and Strombo the Dumbo.

Romanauk I don't mind... other than I don't think he knows any NHLers... he gets more names wrong that Bob...

Strombo on the other hand... gross.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Thought the game to win was Thursday (despite the b2b).

Hoping to see more consistency from Rielly. He has shown some flash lately, like to see more of that. He is a super skater!

Reimer, Bernier, all the same.

Obviously want a win... but not expecting a good result.

Is Strombo back next year? Hate him hosting this stuff... he should be the interviewer and that is it.

I hope that experiment ends, I'm part of the demographic he's supposed to appeal to and have liked him in other things but he's a bad fit as the HNIC host.

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
Don't really care that Strombo is a Habs fan. I like him. We have been blessed as Leaf fans to have HNIC for the most part all over us. Kinda nice to take a backseat for a bit and get a better look at others tbh

SenatorArmy*

Since the Senators just beat the coyotes 7-2 im politely asking the leafs to win this game to put us in a better draft position

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
No it isn't sid

Tim macalim Did the voice into for a month and now he is gone and we got The macabre voice guy

Noted, I didn't even hear tonight's intro. I cannot bear to watch 'that host'. I tune in at game time. On the other hand, I do like him in an interview setting. Great in that role... anyway enough of him.

For the lost soul asking why people are still wanting this team to win, simple, they are our team and I always want my team to win.... always. We all get the long term benefit of the tank, but in the end, when the puck is dropped, I want a Leafs win.

Mind you, I am much less upset/disappointed with the losses right now... but I still want the win.

Gary Batman

Aug 4, 2014
Since the Senators just beat the coyotes 7-2 im politely asking the leafs to win this game to put us in a better draft position

You guys should've hired Nonis.

He assembled a roster, that performs worse than yours, while being a salary cap team.

Imagine the wonders he would do a team with budget of Melnyk's.

Leaf Lander

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 31, 2002
BWO Headquarters
tmlfanszone.blogspot.com
Noted, I didn't even hear tonight's intro. I cannot bear to watch 'that host'. I tune in at game time. On the other hand, I do like him in an interview setting. Great in that role... anyway enough of him.

For the lost soul asking why people are still wanting this team to win, simple, they are our team and I always want my team to win.... always. We all get the long term benefit of the tank, but in the end, when the puck is dropped, I want a Leafs win.

Mind you, I am much less upset/disappointed with the losses right now... but I still want the win.

Enjoy our goals score and hope for a step closer to mcdavid :)

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Looking forward to this game, I bet Clarkson has some real special plays up his sleeve and will lead us to the promised land!

So its not just me that is completely befuddled with what he does on the ice? I mean it is amazing the stuff he pulls off sometimes. There is no way he played like this in NJ? Did he? And we signed him for how much? For how long? Oh....

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
I'm making a drinking game, anyone have suggestions for things to drink too?

We have Commentators talking about Giroux or Vorachek
Everytime leafs ice the puck
Clarkson falls down
Don Cherry talks about ontario boys
Goal is scored
If Kessel scores it's two shots.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad