GDT: Leafs vs Philly 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Reilly couldn't hit the Atlantic ocean if he were shooting from the edge of Cavendish beach!

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Rielly is engaged. I think in all of this BS the best thing to happen wa Rielly now understands he can make it happen himself.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Rielly is turning into a star in front of our eyes :amazed: I don't even miss Phaneuf. Just get his contract off the books.

Let's not put too much pressure on him, if he progresses, he will be on his way. Thank god we drafted a D man in 2012.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
In the long run, if the coaching change does nothing other than make Rielly remember what he's good at rather than trying to minimize his weaknesses, it'll be worth it. He's being flat out amazing lately.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Holland and Rielly are the 2 players that seem to care the most in this game. If Shanahan is a man of his word. They should get a chance to come back next season.

Bozak probably more worried about his Kill/Death ratio in Call of Duty... I'm sure he can't wait to get on his xbox.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Can Voracek please score a goal, so Rielly can score a goal and it's a win win?

Bill Waters*

Jul 19, 2013
Orillia, Ontario
Ok, corsi does still matter. The best teams in the NHL have the best corsi. Just because its not working for the Leafs right now doesn't mean corsi doesn't matter. So please spare my the "oh and corsi, I thought that was all that matters" crap. Thanks.

tbhats what im saying!! if we keep playing like this we'll have the best corsi, and hence be the best in the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino