GDT: Leafs vs Pens- Player game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I really want to like keefe but what in the hell is this guy doing?? Am I missing something? Who runs this team, the players or the coach?? These practices are an absolute joke. It's not a new way of doing things, it's been done and been unsuccessful. This isnt junior hockey. Someone needs to get angry, show something. Wheres the emotion?
Its "all" in the players now mayne. So feel trusted and worthy. Real confidence in the group of players. LOL.

Lets see what happens tomorrow. They might still be without their Malkin, so that'll make it even that much "easier" again.

The captains etc should be calling out on everybody right now and have a "players meeting" etc. Do the right thing like spike lee do.

Reactions: al secord

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
I don't see how it could be taken as a joke tbh. I'm pretty sure they traded for Malgin with the intention to play him and would expect him to jump in tomorrow.

I thought you may have been making a joke about how adding Malgin to the lineup would make an actual difference.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
So Marincin back in the lineup over Liljegren and Andersen starting again. Both were disastrous last night against the same team.

Come on man? Do they not watch the tape? Baffling decisions.

Reactions: Cobra777

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
You have to play andersen. He needs to get out of this funk.

As for the lines:

Hyman Matthews Marner
Malgin Tavares Nylander
Kerfoot Spezza Kapanen
Clifford Engvall Timashov

Muzzin Holl
Sandin Barrie
Dermott Lilijegren

Reactions: NikoEhlers

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017

Basically, everyone is going to be changed. So I am guessing tavares gets marner and hyman back because he sucks without them.

Fine. If he needs to destroy our only good line:

Hyman Matthews Nylander
Malgin Tavares Marner
Kerfoot Spezza Kapanen
Clifford Gauthier Engvall

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
This is a huge game for the players. After you got embarrassed, and then got embarrassed by the coach, this is all about you now.

If there is nothing to show again, well there will be some tough decisions have to be made.

I wonder how many times they need to be called out? The money they’re being paid (the big 4), they should be laying it on the line most of the time! Kinda makes you wonder where their head is at???
I'd be hoping for is a massive amount of pushback after Pittsburg Fed us our lunch yesterday

They should be a little complacent and we should be pissed off we got run out of the building like that

If we don't come out and fight tooth and nail tomorrow I'm going to be bitterly disappointed in everybody in the organization

No excuses, fight or get what you deserve
NO MORE QUITTING

But don’t you think this team is seriously flawed? I do. I can now understand why they did it with Babcock (I’m so glad he’s gone), but what about the times they’ve done it with Keefe? To me, there’s something wrong with this team (I’ve never liked the way Dubas has constructed it anyway). I don’t believe they just need time to “grow” or “mature”. I could see that if they were always battling and competing, but to just mail it in as many times as this team has? Wow, to me that speaks of something much bigger!

HogTown06

Jul 20, 2012
Hammonds Plains
Keefe reviewed the tape and saw Andersen got hung out to dry. The team owes him a better effort, Keefe is holding them to it.

If Keefe needs to review anything to come to that conclusion what the Leafs need is a new coach. :)

All jokes aside, people asking for Freddy's head when the team played like garbage in front of him need to calm down.

Reactions: NikoEhlers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad