Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Blowzak absolutely sucking AGAIN!!!

Dion needs to wake the **** up

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
"Big rebound intentionally" Yes, Beloff (sp?) shot it hoping for a big rebound.

No, I think he was praising Bernier there actually.

Bernier purposely kicked that rebound to the open wing because no one was there.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Dion played it right I think. Hall is too explosive, if you play him close he'll walk around you,

He certainly will if you just let him get up to top speed before you even START to close the gap to stick-check distance.

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
Bernier's zone clear attempt with the big rebound (perfectly directed) on the PK. :amazed:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
"A couple of glitches to start the year'

Like... glitch goal? Has it been patched or can we use it

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
so far every team in our division has won or is winning, so we need to put this to bed now.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
People here need to stop blaming Bozak for everything. He's a good player for us and his cap hit is sensible.

They don't need to stop blaming Bozak for his ineptness in the offensive zone because those complaints are well-founded.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Not liking Carlyle's line matching.. Would rather Bolland checking Edm's top line, too much of a track meet - not the Leafs style

Dion is having a tough night, mediocre .. Needs to stop overthinking it

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
I can't believe some of the things these guys say. They're PAID to talk about hockey?

And unlike yourself, they can actually grasp that it was BERNIER kicking the rebound out like that intentionally.

You guys are so busy posting butthurt responses even to things they DONT say, how can you possibly be watching the game? :laugh:

happyaccident

May 14, 2013
Gardiner has been awful, no idea why he refuses to skate anymore. All his plays are made at almost a standstill.

He was playing great, the odd turnover here and there. Then Randy singled him out and it's been all downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad