GDT: Leafs VS Oilers 7:30 PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Waste of 4 1st overalls (could be 5). Would be nice to distribute that talent a bit. It's sad to see really.

Not including Nurse, Draisatl, Eberle.

Seriously, and were going through this again this season? It's absolutely unbelievable that the Oilers are once again going to have better lottery odds then the Leafs.

How is the league letting this happen?

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Hall was asking if him having his hand over the blue line should have prevented it being offside, he didn't care about the little hit.

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
The only reasons why a fewer percentage of people are playing hockey are socio-economical

$5,000-$10,000 per year, per kid to play GTHL AAA Hockey & that doesn't even take into cost of travel or tournaments or extra personal training.

The high cost has virtually eliminated the low to medium income families with multiple kids from participating at the elite level. Works to the benefit of the entitled rich kids. But that's another story.

TML1

Oct 18, 2014
Waste of 4 1st overalls (could be 5). Would be nice to distribute that talent a bit. It's sad to see really.

Not including Nurse, Draisatl, Eberle.

No team deserves 4 1st overalls. I don't care how bad you've been. They suck ass and still won't make a significant trade. I love seeing them lose.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
$5,000-$10,000 per year, per kid to play GTHL AAA Hockey & that doesn't even take into cost of travel or tournaments or extra personal training.

The high cost has virtually eliminated the low to medium income families with multiple kids from participating at the elite level. Works to the benefit of the entitled rich kids. But that's another story.

My nephew was killing it in AAA but my brother can't afford to keep him in it so he's had to drop down to A this year, it was like $15-17k when you take into account new equipment (kids grow fast in their teens), travel (gas/hotels/time off work), sign up fees, gas etc.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Love the aggressive play by Sparks coming out to challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad