Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs. Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Knies can totally make the jump into the NHL, the only issue would be how he reads the game defensively.

That's why it would be a huge boon to get him into regular season games.

At the end of the day, he's 6'3 with a great motor and skill, that alone is a handful for most NHL players.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Knies can totally make the jump into the NHL, the only issue would be how he reads the game defensively.

That's why it would be a huge boon to get him into regular season games.

If he were with the team all year, I'd feel a little better about his possible inclusion onto the playoff team and what his real contribution could be. Right now he's playing against college players in a completely different game, NHL playoff hockey is unlike anything he would have ever experienced and without a year of pro under his belt. Look at Abruzzeze and his reaction to the speed of the NHL game, he didn't know what hit him.

Reactions: thinkblue

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
woot woot. just got off work. getting hella drunk... I work hard and I party hard

SHOW NO MERCY!!!! GLG
You is REALLY going to be drunken master this night sire! :clap: If you is already drankin that thang, then you will really be faul mouthed during our game time :clap: the game is three more hours away, so you should save some of the alchohol to the game also milord. Its mui importantte to have some during the game also.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
You is REALLY going to be drunken master this night sire! :clap: If you is already drankin that thang, then you will really be faul mouthed during our game time :clap: the game is three more hours away, so you should save some of the alchohol to the game also milord. Its mui importantte to have some during the game also.
Buy a plane ticket down to TB and get lower bowl for 150! Or too bowl for 30

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
To be fair, Krieder was 21 when he debuted and had two additional college seasons under his belt.

Knies will have a much harder adjustment but I think he will figure it out due to his playstyle and size.

True - but kreider only matched Knies' current production in that final year.

Reactions: 123offtheglass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad