Pre-Game Talk: Leafs VS Islanders (7:30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael j

Jul 20, 2019
Holy crap there is a game tonight? I thought the only back to back left was another florida passthrough

i don't care about the points for today's game (i mean i do but not a lot). Just make sure no injuries. Isles are moronic team. Since they are out of playoff contention hopefully that means they take it easy
Moronic team? Based on??

Doublerum1975

Dec 15, 2019
Lou wasn't perfect but he only left 2 bad deals , 1 yr too many for Marleau and 1m too much for Z but his contract is far from horrendous

on the flip side he left us Kadri/Rielly/Andy/Brown/Hey-Man on team friendly deals as well dumping Phaneuf without retention

now lets talk Dubie's deals , had to give up a pick to dump Ritchie , Muzzin has turned into an anchor . Mzarek is a disaster and Johnny boy is grossly overpaid , that's a lot of bad deals in a short period of time

almost forgot how Phat Phil is finally of the books after Dubie retained to dump him
Dubas traded Phil kessel?

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
So not only can the Leafs set the new franchise record for points against Lou's team, but they can also simultaneously eliminate the Islanders from the playoffs.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Do you guys think there is any kind of rivalry between the 2 teams?
1650229594416.png

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I admit nothing matters till we win a round. Being out in round 1 negates any good from this year.

That said I still want to eliminate the Islanders just because it will give a bit extra salt

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
obviously you seem to since you gave Dubas credit for acquiring Mather and Marner

the question is why do some of our fans need to shit on Lou , he hasn't said one word since he went to the Island

No, I didn't. I said Lou mortgaged the future to bring short term success to the Islanders and Dubas' mission and time horizon is different.

Reactions: Menzinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad