Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Flyers- December 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017

Rielly being that leader mayne. He tight like Barrie is, even more of a leader of course sire. And I'm bout that! (!)

OT on ON TOPIC: That hutchison start wednesday mayne: We bout to play our finest game in front of hutchison. Since we decided the route is still to go with him, our team will play to the fullest and sacrifice their bodies and blood all in front of michael hutchison. They bout to roll on that thang hard. We as followers are bout to witness it and see how the end result is gon be mayne.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Well Sabres might be catching fire now. Winning 7-1 currently. Leafs need to stop pretending they are the best team in the league, put their ego's aside, and outwork the other team on a consistent basis. Another 3-4 game win streak.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
hyman still needs a few games to really get going, hes gonna work his way up to a top 2 line with that defense and hustle...but imo mikheyev plays above hyman and johnsson

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Well Sabres might be catching fire now. Winning 7-1 currently. Leafs need to stop pretending they are the best team in the league, put their ego's aside, and outwork the other team on a consistent basis. Another 3-4 game win streak.
I don't think the Leafs are pretending to be the best team in the League.

willmma

Jan 5, 2017
I don't think the Leafs are pretending to be the best team in the League.

Agreed. With Babcock, they were actually pretending to be the worst team on the league.

Here's a sad thought for you.
The Habs are on an 8 game losing streak. Terrible. Just terrible. And if they win their game in hand, we would be tied.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Agreed. With Babcock, they were actually pretending to be the worst team on the league.

Here's a sad thought for you.
The Habs are on an 8 game losing streak. Terrible. Just terrible. And if they win their game in hand, we would be tied.
We have to win our games. I don't worry about other teams.

Reactions: kk87

hobarth

Jul 10, 2011
I'm wondering if Keefe is experiencing his inner Babs, I can't believe that any coach would bench Spezza over the Goat.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I'm wondering if Keefe is experiencing his inner Babs, I can't believe that any coach would bench Spezza over the Goat.

I think that line Spezza is on will be the 4th line for that game. Both him and Petan wouldn’t be practicing on the power play otherwise. I hope Shore is off, but if they plan to roll two different 4th lines putting him with two skilled guys might make an interesting group.

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Just saw the Marlies highlights from Sunday night. When was Marincin sent down? He played Friday and Sunday for the Marlies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

If you just go by straight losses the Sabres went 3-11 in November they aren't catching fire just because they beat NJ

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.

Maybe it would help the Leafs if you went and made another mainboard thread praising the Sabres, or maybe another one proclaiming how the Leafs will miss the playoffs?

upload_2019-12-3_7-15-25.png

See all those W's? That means you can be be hopeful for once.

I love this. Stacking the Powerplay now that Marner is almost back, and Rielly demoted to the 2nd PP. Hyman on the 3rd is great as well. This is exactly the way it should be.
Keefe is doing the obvious things Babcock wouldn't.

Interesting that Johnsson is off the PP. No Johnsson or Kapanen.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDoldrums

smitty10

Aug 6, 2009
Toronto
Maybe it would help the Leafs if you went and made another mainboard thread praising the Sabres, or maybe another one proclaiming how the Leafs will miss the playoffs?

View attachment 285859

See all those W's? That means you can be be hopeful for once.

Interesting that Johnsson is off the PP. No Johnsson or Kapanen.
Seems odd considering Spezza and Petan aren't slotted on a regular line. Wondering if Johnsson and Kappy will end up on that second PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad