GDT: Leafs vs Canucks - 9PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
We have an extraordinary amount of dead weight on this team. Why are we guaranteeing roster spots to liabilities?

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
So many posters here are begging for Freddie to come back.

Let that sink in. LMFAO.

This team is NOWHERE near being a contender.
At least most of the time, he didn’t let in beer league goals on the regular, he just struggled with any difficult shots. At this point I’ll take that

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Dubas chose the wrong year to go all in.

if the NHL was its usual self; leafs taking on boston/tampa etc... the probability of leafs making then is very LOW even in teh foreseeable future given the way this team plays. fancy hockey aint gonna work in playoffs

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
So many posters here are begging for Freddie to come back.

Let that sink in. LMFAO.

This team is NOWHERE near being a contender.
Begging isn’t really it, but those dancing on his grave might want to reconsider. At least like to see him as an option. This guy is a tire fire.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Campbell is the man still guys. He came down to earth the last few games but you just wait and see next time he's in net.

We're going to be okay, but i will admit i am getting frustrated, where's the hardcore compete? I mean Vancouver hasn't played in two weeks and they smoke us in back to backs? Wtf?

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I think we just need to accept the Leafs do not have the goaltending to do anything this year. All of them suck and are capable of these types of games most nights.
I think a bigger problem overall is the fact that the opposing team's goalie looks like a Vezina winner every night when playing against us. It makes it appear our goaltenders are bad... when the real problem is our lack of finish on offence. Maybe a combination of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad