GDT: Leafs vs Canucks - 9PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I'm starting to think it's more and more likely that Babcock knew precisely what was wrong with this core group of players. And all those confusing things he did was his way to try and address it. We never understood it, because he was never honest about it, as he didn't want to throw his players under the bus.

Can’t say Babcock didn’t have his own problems and didn’t get stale in his time but when we fired him I did say that if the immature forces in the room were allowed to run the show you might see a Kessel on Horacek type dynamic...

I think it’s clear our group lacks professionalism.

Reactions: Throw More Waffles

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Well, I was going to throw all kinds of blame around but at least there's a convenient scapegoat now.

Who's the goalie coach? Because he's fired.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
This should be second win in a row .

These 2 Ls are mostly on the goalies

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah I do. Foligno will help with making the top 9 more dangerous and Andersen can be an amazing goalie. If he gets healthy and plays like he can play we could go deep.

We just need to win that first round.

The bright side is Anderson won’t be tired and over played this year.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
We just haven't gone back to playing like we were when we started the season. Our play has gradually deteriorated despite our record. I don't have a good feeling going into the playoffs. We have no bottom six at all. Thornton and Simmonds are terrible. Engvall is pretty ordinary too.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
2 unacceptable goals.

Edmonton could pass us tbh. check the standings.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Provide evidence to the contrary if you're looking to initiate a discussion, otherwise it's simply a blanket statement that is a waste of a notification.

I could equally argue your assertion he has been bad was a waste of a post.
The fact you don't see your role in this is exactly the same as mine, is pretty comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad