SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Last 5 games (including Campbell's last win) at all strengths before this one:
xGF/60: 3.21 (3rd in the NHL)
xGA/60: 2.36 (10th in the NHL)
GF/60: 2.78 (17th in the NHL)
GA/60: 3.97 (28th in the league)
Save Percentage: 84.96% (30th in the league)

We need our PP to get its crap together (which would drive up that GF total), but we should still be winning most of the time. Our team wins most of the time our goaltending has not been ass. Our goaltending has been ass for most of this year.

Today:
2.59 xGF
1.52 xGA
.821 .SVV%

Once again it is ridiculous this game is even close. Our goaltending has to be better or it doesn't matter how well the team plays in front of them (either in the playoffs or now).

Reactions: Zybalto

dfunk

Feb 1, 2012
Buddy. Look what we f***ing bought.

Jesus effing Christ is this guy for real or what?

what I’m saying is it’s a third round pick who cares haha

I do not disagree he has been trash today but whatever. We all praised dubas for his deadline moves and now we’re hitting the panic button after a couple games

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Pregame for what? They’re just going to lose again because that’s all they’re good for out in Vancouver this season. Hop on the ice, lay an egg, and we get to listen to Hughson climax because our team can’t be arsed to show up.

Sorry, still mad.

Anything to say fellas?

maybe you should sit this one out

We’re literally 1st in the division

We're literally in 1st place in our division. Take it easy. Holtby and the posts were just insanely good last game, very unlikely it happens again.

Yeah, don't hold back your feelings here...

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
This team is toxic. They always get empty netters scored against

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
1 point in B2B games against the COVID-ravaged Nucks. 5 game losing streak. We should be extremely concerned. This is a team that should be a contender, but is looking more like a 1st round exit.

If we fail to win a round yet again you have to imagine Dubas and Keefe are both gone, and major changes come to our roster.

Reactions: Glacious and binop7

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
Unfortunately I have little to no faith in this team with the overall level of goaltending.

There are many other issues as well

At this point I just hope matthews wins the rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->