GDT: Leafs vs Canucks - 9PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSnypsky

Jun 22, 2019
How does our Goaltending look good one moment and absolutely garbage next?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Wendelstache

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Yeah, I disagreed with your assessment that Matthews has been bad. That doesn't put any more onus on me than it does you to justify our viewpoints.

Also nice bit of condescension there to close.

Provide evidence to the contrary if you're looking to initiate a discussion, otherwise it's simply a blanket statement that is a waste of a notification.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
forgetting to call a blatant over the glass. The high stick before?

I’m not a big blame the ref guy. But the leafs are a consistent 100 plus point team.

when skilliter is the ref we are something like 2-15.

the odds of that are completely overwhelming to be just a coincidence

They had a 3-2 third period lead before Brodie's blatant crosscheck.

Tonight isn't the refs fault.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Anyone seriously think this team is a contender?

I haven't since the post Oilers slide. They just do not play with enough attention to detail. Bad goals aside, they are generally lazy, try to be too fancy and do not respect their opponents. I guess they feel they will just flick the switch come playoff time. well. Good luck with that.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I thought I was going to watch a hockey game but it turns out I’m watching a comedy!

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
If Rittich plays another game for the Leafs Keefe should be fired. This is worse goaltending than Hutchinson, and I thought that was a step up from beer league. Horrific.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Hope the Canucks finish in the 9th and have years of mediocrity. Hughson can relish in it.

They lost Tanev, Tofoli, their starter in Makstorm and currently out with their best player

They have a better excuse than we do. At least we know they are bad,

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
So in our last 22 games that’s a 5 game (and counting) losing streak, and two other 3 game losing streaks. Any one of those steaks is basically a lost playoff round, and we’re handing them out like candy.

Honestly, as talented as this team is, I smell another first round exit. We’re too soft, physically and mentally.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Dubas chose the wrong year to go all in.

I don't know about that. Remains to be seen. If Andersen can come back for the playoffs and play like he did vs Columbus we will be odds on favorite to win the North and make the final 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad