GDT: Leafs VS Bruins - 11/9/13 - 7P ET - NESN(HD) - 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Good hard-fought win for the Bs!!!! Brad looked great tonight, as did Dougie and Smith. That Rask guy isn't bad either. Great team effort to be for sure.

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Great win by the Bruins!

Postives:
+++ Powerplay
++ Goaltending and Defense
+ Effort and Forechecking

Negatives:
-- Bruins were sleepwalking in the 2nd period until they drew that big 4 minute penalty.

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Very solid and important win. Forget Iginla's lack of points, guy is doing what we need from his position. Am I too positive? Maybe. I think this squad is put together very well

nycbruins*

I didn't mind the leafs broadcast tonight tbh. They were enjoying the smash mouth hockey & not whining or blindly defending their team'a players like the panthers announcers.
Loui made a play. Let's see some more

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
That was I think one of my favorite games this season-the second was a bad one but I think the Leafs brought it to them.

That kill at the end of the third was huge-especially with the defense playing 5 guys. I hope McQuaid has nothing serious and heals up quick.

nycbruins*

Also thought Phaneuf played well until the empty net thing. But I hate him & he's fun to make fun of.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Good game, guys. You got your first period legs back for sure. There were times when you really looked like the Big, Bad Bruins again there, really intimidating.

Oh, and I'm jealous that you guys have Boychuk and Seidenberg. Chara is Chara, everybody knows how good he is, but having those two guys to support him is just enviable.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
LOL Leaf fans are so so bitter wow. They are pissed they lost this game, and are saying that Chara is the dirtiest player ever. Non calls etc. LOL here on hockeystreams. HAHAHA

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Tonight's game felt like a playoff game. With the emergence of Smith and Soderberg does anyone think reacquiring Jagr at the deadline would be a good idea and putting Kelly on the 4th line?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Good game, guys. You got your first period legs back for sure. There were times when you really looked like the Big, Bad Bruins again there, really intimidating.

Oh, and I'm jealous that you guys have Boychuk and Seidenberg. Chara is Chara, everybody knows how good he is, but having those two guys to support him is just enviable.

You guys are a lot better. I frankly love the way the Leafs play. Good honest hard nosed hockey. At least no diving and theatrics like the Habs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad