GDT: Leafs v Flames - Just win. I don't care how

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
If Campbell plays well like he has previously, Keefe better give him the reins moving forward.

Freddy is done.

Don't know if Freddy is "done" yet. On one hand riding Soupy gives Freddy a chance to heal and get ready for the playoffs. On the other, if he gets hurt close to the playoffs, and Freddy has not fixed himself, we are done. Ride Soupy ride.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Don't know if Freddy is "done" yet. On one hand riding Soupy gives Freddy a chance to heal and get ready for the playoffs. On the other, if he gets hurt close to the playoffs, and Freddy has not fixed himself, we are done. Ride Soupy ride.

Not done for his career, but he should be done as our starter. We've seen this movie over and over again, and now it's worse than it's ever been for whatever reason.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Ride, soupy ride upon your mystery ship
Be amazed at the friends you have here on your trip
Ride soupy ride upon your mystery ship
On your way to a world that others might have missed

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
We will have a chance of winning this game if the following don't happen: Campbell doesn't get hurt, Muzzin or Brodie don't get hurt and have to leave the game, Rielly and Tavares don't pass to a Flames player who is in a prime scoring position, we finally start blocking some shots, and have someone on their off wing in the offensive zone who can actually do a one-timer.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Markstrom was as shaky as Andy until he made the two big saves on Matty to hold the fort. Again, Andy can't make a save at a critical moment in a game.

That is certainly the big difference right now.

As others have said if Campbell plays well then they need to keep playing him. To critical of a point in the season to be playing the tie goes to the vet bullshit. I usually defend Andy but just play the guy who's playing well. Big opportunity for Campbell going forward.

If you're playing like shit... anyone in the lineup... you're out. Bring fresh legs in.

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
That 'golden opportunity' article CJ wrote says that there is little reason to believe Dubas will continue his search for a goalie before April 12. Time to shine Jack.

Seems likely that Big Save Dave gets the nod tonight, no? Lets hope his 2 game performance from February stays in February. A lead would be a very nice thing to have.

Reactions: Beleafer34

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Watch this one and thank me later if you haven’t already

DarenX

Sep 21, 2019
This game to me, is what is going to seal Andersons fate. If the boys come out and just bleed dominance, that's gonna tell me something that I kinda don't want to know...

Regardless of Campbell's performance, if the boys come out and play like this is an elimination game, the team has gave up on Freddy...

I see a win tonight regardless but im curious how the boys are gonna play the full 60.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad