GDT: Leafs v Canes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Look at their defence...

Not only that but the structure as well.

The team in front of Freddy is horrible tonight, but if the team were a patient and Freddy was a doctor he's letting the patient bleed out without being able to patch things up and keeping the patient alive.

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
I am done with this team Lmfaoo. Not a chance we are making the playoffs or doing anything with this core.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I'm one of the people who has mocked fan overreaction after games, but this was just a sad effort tonight. I know the game isn't over, but they've got a backup zamboni driver in the other teams net, and they can't be arsed to play hard. It's pretty pathetic. Certainly don't deserve any points here.

Reactions: makbeer

Treasure Island

Mar 24, 2014
Kingston
Time to get the paper bags out again!
I have never seen a Leaf game that is this bad!
There is no heart on this team!
Andersen is the Junior Goalie tonight

Reactions: ToMaLe

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Everything Babcock said is true. He is laughing watching this right now. We had the pieces to win with Babcock in 16/17 and Dubas said f*** that, let’s make the team my way.

Dubas has to wear this hard

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Do you fly to Florida tomorrow to get away from the pressure cooker? They will just use it as another vacation. Or do you fly Monday afternoon?

StevenB

Oct 7, 2014
North York
OK so caught up to speed now.

Canes lost both their goalies and brought in the 42 year old stadium reserve, AND THE LEAFS ARE DOING THIS?

Ive been trying to stay fairly level headed recently, not be as negative and be objective more often but this is ridiculous. This is all on the players , ALL of it. Ive only see a few minutes and they just dont give a crap. You literally have a zamboni driver and 42 year old ahl backup playing goal against what is supposed to be the most feared offensive team in the NHL. This is so embarrassing and most of us thought it couldnt get worse than the Pittsburgh game, holy crap am i angry.
Oh my god I’m just imagining not having watched this game, and turning it on randomly in the third :laugh: What? the leafs are down 6-3? What? They’ve given up 50 shots? WHAT? Carolina is playing a zamboni driver in net?

this game has been an absolute joke and even if the leafs manage to win, Keefe better go ballistic in the room. This team of prima-donnas needs to be put in their place

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
It is much bigger than one suspension worthy forward.

The problem is a complete lack of leadership, and you weren't going to get that from Kadri.

I saw a report where they claimed that the locker room is divided with different camps.

If you read between the lines from teh post game videos you get that sense too.

examples

Muzzin: we don't work hard; work ethic not there; we need to compete and not rely on the skill alone

young guys: all about "skill" no compete. (except Matthews)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad