GDT: Leafs v Canes II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
You can bench the top 6 but our d put us in this place with missed passes and clearances...early in the 3rd.

It is one of the worst leaf losses of all time.

baton elevated

One Man Gang
Jun 4, 2009
Haven't posted in almost 3 months. I've watched this team for 50 years and know them like I know myself. This is far far far from a surprise for me. I wrote them off in November.

You want to send a message........be sellers not buyers. But that won't happen.

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
Kirkland Lake
Dubas and Keefe legitimately should be fired tomorrow how does anybody take them serious after this. Not even in a mad way, how can anything Sheldon Keef tells you about NHL hockey mean anything.

Not Keefe. We don't know what he is capable of doing with an NHL team. This is all on Dumbass. I guess all the Dubas lovers think he should get a contract extension. Dubas and Shanahan should both be gone now.

Shanwhatplan

Mar 31, 2019
I don't care if they come back. Someone who is currently a Toronto Maple Leaf tonight should not be by tomorrow morning. The boys don't seem to be responding to the carrot so management better give 'em the stick

It’s not their fault management doesn’t know it’s ass from a hole in the ground! Dubas made the big trade sending Marchment to Florida for Malgin. Wow!

Truth be known, I’m glad he hasn’t done anything else. He needs to go! No f***ing clue how to build a team! None!

I really hope he’s gone this summer, and they bring somebody in who knows what he’s doing. Major changes need to be made! But I can’t see Shanahan having the balls to do anything. He’s as much responsible for this mess as Dubas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad