Post-Game Talk: Leafs stomp Mcjesus

Azazel

Jan 2, 2016
League says it does what it can to protect players. After what I’ve seen go uncalled this year I can guarantee thats nothing but lip-service. Boarding and hits from behind are once again only 2 minute minors; if you get a call at all.

Referees are in charge of protecting players, and have done an absolutely atrocious job. Im not sure atrocious is strong enough. Think of a word worse then that.

Stephen Walkom is the director of officiating. The current state of officiating league-wide is on him. I don't believe im alone in saying that the officiating this year as a whole has been so terrible, I don't believe anyone would be shocked to find out it was rigged.

He has to go.
(also great game Leafs!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
If the player thinks he guilty, he's guilty! Too bad the Refs saw it differently.

Reactions: Azazel

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Don't know, Marincin wasn't as awful as before last time he played, if I recall correctly.

I really liked him last time he was up, he seemed to have cut down the amount of egregious errors that he was sometimes prone to make

I hope so, I just have a bad feeling.

It's going to be a **** show but we can beat those guys, we need to play 60 minutes however

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
So, first Malone goes to the box because he thought he took the penalty, THEN he heads to the back because he thought he was kicked out, only to be told by the refs he didn't do anything. Garbage officiating. smh

Pity for the Edmonton crowd.

They just wanted to injure our players at the end

Such crap teams should be able to forfeit like tonight so the players dont go out there with nothing to do but lay hits since the talent is so lopsided.

Reactions: OddyOh and Azazel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad