Post-Game Talk: Leafs stomp Mcjesus

Mar 12, 2009
Imagine having Connor McDavid and still being that terrible of a team and organization. No wonder the only things Oiler fans have to get excited about is one of their plugs getting away with injuring a player. Miserable.

Reactions: Alkalinesky

Taint Spotting

Feb 26, 2019
My Oilers buddy blames the loss on garbage reffing. I'd say it's more on the garbage team that is the Oilers but hey, semantics I guess.

I would call the Oilers a joke but even a joke has a point. What a pathetic franchise made even more sad by the fact they're going to end up wasting a generational talent of a player in McDavid on a generational failure of an organization How apropos.

Onwards and upwards boys!

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Freakin trash Oilers team with a bunch of cheapshot artists having nothing to play for!

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Horrible 1st, so the usual there

Great afterwards though, every line and defensive pair stepped up and took the game over and gave Edmonton zero hope for a result

Absolute **** what happened to Dermott, get well soon kid you've been great this season and the refs are a ******* embarrassment, a more incompetent bunch of losers you'd be hard pressed to find

I'd imagine Marincin is getting the call right now being a lefty, hopefully he can do a job while Gardiner and Dermott are recovering

Reactions: Eric bungay

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Holy shit we got a 2 man advantage.

And holy shit did they make it look easy.

3 PPG tonight.... The PP seems to be finding their stride in time. They've come up with some long overdue adjusted looks.

Nice to see Marner get on the scoresheet again. Hopefully that gets him rolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad