GDT: Leafs @ Stars - Put on the coffee for 8PM start

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Will update OP as more info comes out later.

Stars lines stolen from @Johno GDT

F8hd4Gz.png

Last edited:

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Will be a tough game… Dallas is pretty deep up front and have a world class goaltender. Hopefully the boys come ready for a battle! GLG!!!

Yep Dallas is a very good team and extremely balanced.

Our defence and goaltending will most likely need to be very strong to get this win in their barn.

Reactions: TMLAM34

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Whatever became of Marchment?

Non existent after his 50 or so games in Florida

I won't claim to watch the Stars very often but they have a few posters bad mouthing him in their GDT so I guess he hasn't been very good this season at least.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
You have to go with Woll. He’s the hot hand, he’s buddies with Otter, Dallas’ offence is a real test.

Let Woll lay it on the line here, if he succeeds, he’s the starter. If not, back to Sammy against the Preds Saturday which should be an easy matchup for him. Let him build confidence there.

Reactions: Notsince67

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Stars are a straight line team. Great at generating traffic and scoring from 3 feet away. Refs better call the cross checking penalty tonight.

Will be there and hope the streak in bigD continues !

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Late starts are weird.

On one hand the kiddos will be asleep.

On the other hand, I’m so tired lol

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
People were losing their mind about him. He had one good year. Got 3 more years at 4.5m per (including this season).

Well his dad died unexpectedly at the draft. Mason hasn’t been the same since to be fair.

People were losing their mind about him. He had one good year. Got 3 more years at 4.5m per (including this season).

Well his dad died unexpectedly at the draft. Mason hasn’t been the same since to be fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad