Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Pontus Holmberg to extension (2 years, $800k AAV)

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Yeah typically as you improve/get older you make more money up to a certain point. Not exactly surprising he got a bit of a raise.
You forgot to mention that the same player also put up considerably better numbers in the 2 years since Dubas signed him.
I'm a fan of Kampf and don't mind the contract. I also really like the Holmberg contract.

The person I was quoting was talking about how Treliving is doing much better than the previous regiment. The kampf contract that Dubas orchestrated was an absolute steal. That's all I was saying.

Dubas signing Kampf two years ago is most likely a better signing than this one will be. However, im still very happy Kampfs been extended at what I think is a reasonable amount.

This threads about Holmberg though, so I'm gonna stay away from further discussion about this here.

Reactions: WestCoastLeafs

The Best Leafs Everr

Jul 29, 2022
I am pretty high on Holmberg, and I thought he proved he was an NHL player last year, love the deal.

Kampf is a slight overpay and this I think is slightly under his value.

Good job.

Kadri 7x7
Huberdeau 8x10.5
Zardorov 2x3.75
Weeger 8x6.25
Markstrom 6x6
Coleman 6x4.9
Neal 5x5.75

Super confident.
Add 2.5×4 for Kampf.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
I like the contract for this re-signing so much better! Collectively, $3.2M for a couple of bottom sixers signed to term at least represents a decent piece of business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad