Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
If Shanahan's idea of a successful offseason is replacing Dubas with Treliving, he needs to get his head checked.
Whats the issue with Trevling? I don't really know his track history but it seems like people are upset about Gaudreau and Tkachuk. Gaudreau he probably felt would stay and didn't move him because they were a playoff team looking to make a run. They offered him more than Columbus and he left. Not really his fault. Tkachuk I feel like he got the best possible return to heal some of the damage from losing both Tkachuk and Gaudreau. Only issue is a system fit for those players. That trade will probably look much better if Conroy doesn't screw up the coach hire.

Reactions: Channelcat

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
it is what it is. Better than Dubas IMO. Dude got shortchanged and handcuffed by both johnny hockey and tkachuk as they both wanted to move to US

As long as he fires keefe and doesn't hire sutter its cool with me if this comes to pass. I think he will be able to negotiate better contracts

McPhee would be my choice if available

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Everyone watch tkachuk trade like a huge mistake but wich choice did he really had...

The guy ask trade and didn't to come back in calgary... do you keep him out NHL without contrat all season, or resign him for a 1 year deal with a guy who dont want to be here and create a pretty bad atmosphere in locker room...

He had no choixe and get what he was able, he still get annhigh skill foward, a topb3 D and a 1st pick

He biggest mistake was maybe Sutter, thats working first seasom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad