Leafs @ Sens

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
11 games left and we play back to back days once. Which is Toronto and Florida next weekend.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
If Andy can't come back for a while, I wouldn't be opposed to starting Driedger in one of the next Toronto games. Next Laff game is the first of a back-to-back....or even the Florida game the next night. Either one would do.

Edit: Anyone take a look at the rest of our schedule? Lots of heavy teams coming up.

I'll be at the game next Saturday so I wanna see a much more complete effort when the boys come here! Hopefully Andy can make it back by then as Hammond needs a break. Then again what's the worst that could happen on Saturday if we were to put in Dredger? I mean it's the Leafs guys common? ;)

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I also agree with this from A to Z. I was on par with every decision Cameron has made over the last 15 games and I was one of the few also happy with him starting both games he started.

voted-for-kodos.png

mtxed

Aug 17, 2007
I thought Anderson was only out for a week, meaning he'd be back sometime this week, preferably against SJ/TOR, now he's out another 2 weeks? Come on.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
I thought Anderson was only out for a week, meaning he'd be back sometime this week, preferably against SJ/TOR, now he's out another 2 weeks? Come on.

I think it would be wise to shut him down for the season make sure he is 100% going into next year.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Was there burgers thrown on the ice last night? I saw the empty net goal and then had to run to the airport so didn't get to see

Ragged

Sep 10, 2009
I bet if you print out photos like these from February games onward and arrange it in a flip book, it'll look like that dude who chose poorly in Last Crusade.
:laugh: I lol'd. That right there is a good analogy.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Was there burgers thrown on the ice last night? I saw the empty net goal and then had to run to the airport so didn't get to see

It was the usual sprint to get as far away from anything Sens related post game as usual...thank god for social media...what was it curling last night? Always cutting to some other sport immediately it seems. Lol greatest moment in franchise history is defined by this.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
It was the usual sprint to get as far away from anything Sens related post game as usual...thank god for social media...what was it curling last night? Always cutting to some other sport immediately it seems. Lol greatest moment in franchise history is defined by this.

Yah, I laughed when they shut it down seconds after the game ended. Typical stuff.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I wanna see Lazar's goal but NHL.com vids never work for me.

It was a weak shot and Reimer just missed it

I was also pumped to see it when I heard he sniped it (I missed a lot of the game) but I don't know, it looked weak and wobbly to me

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario

Pretty sure it was the Florida/Boston shootout. Completely understandable programming decision.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014

I was also pumped to see it when I heard he sniped it (I missed a lot of the game) but I don't know, it looked weak and wobbly to me

Agree somewhat with what your saying, but how many times have we seen Lazar not take that shot?
He has a good shot, and if he starts using it more will make him a more dangerous player.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

This was the biggest pile of horse manure I've looked at in a while. The shot was a snipe top corner and the only reason you're even suggesting it was otherwise is to support your ludicrous argument that Lazar should be in juniors / ahl. Or that he should be in the AHL next season. Aside from droves of points Lazar is more NHL ready than any prospect we have. He skates like an NHL player, hits like an NHL player, back checks like an NHL player, passes and plays like an NHL player. Pageau is a fantastic young player, but Lazar helps to make that line.

You can notice Lazar almost every night he plays. This is not the case with Peumpel or Prince. That is the difference between them. Tis a joke to suggest otherwise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad