Leafs @ Sens

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Anyone know which game is our 'game in hand'?

Been trying to figure out at which point we'll finally even up with Boston in games remaining

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I didn't like the game at all, but at least we are now winning this kind of games so...

I thought Karlsson was a beauty tonight on both ends, solid on defense and solid on offense. 1+1 / +3 and he's now +8!!!

Methot was a rock too

Boys have to get ready for these games still a lot of work to do, we can do this I believe!

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Like it or not your wins against the Leafs help their tank and your playoff chances.

Most of your fellow fans are happy with the result, so whether you enjoy it, like at all, it doesn't matter.

You're not going to catch Buffalo or Edmonton for the tankiest team in the league, but you're more than welcome.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Frustrating second but they closed it up in the third. Boston held to a single point as well, pretty good night.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Not to be a party pooper or anything, but I just can't get excited about this win. The guys played such a sloppy game. We can not afford to play like that and expect to get a point out of it.

We're not an all star team or a legit contender. We simply can't afford to be complacent like that.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
3.gif

Fire%20the%20Lazar.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad