GDT: Leafs @ Sens | Saturday, February 23 | 7 PM | Not Another Crappy Paint GDT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
I am not afraid to admit when Karlsson/Spezza went done I was all "that's the game!". Ridiculous that this team is staying in the mix. Could not be prouder to be an Ottawa fan right now. My brain still says it is pointless to make the playoffs without our best players, but hey it teaches the other guys how to step up in key situations.

Same here. I think a lot of us forgot that last year we "overachieved" due in large part to the team buying into the Stache's message of hard work. Seems like this was almost a blessing for the young guys. Baptism by fire and all that.

Although by "blessing" I mean "a blessing I would much rather have done without" :sarcasm:

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Last year Mac did a good job coaching as well, but the team really did ride the coat-tails of EK and Spezza. This year, Mac seems to have matured as a coach, because systematically, the team is soo much better.

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
I love the quick breakout execution of the team so far. Get the puck out of your zone first and foremost. That system continues to work well. I really thought they would struggle with this without Karlsson but they really haven't.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Just got back from the game and... wow.

Best live Sens moment I've ever experienced. Unbelievable atmosphere tonight.

Man, I can only imagine what that would have been like live.

Instead I watched it on Leafs TV... err, I mean HNIC.

TheOriginalSilf*

I watched on cbc. I loved the booing of the Kadri and the Dion.

It felt like such a playoff atmosphere when I was leaving the building. High-fives from random people, group chants of many, stepped outside and found myself in the middle of around 5 or 6 other Sens fans just jumping around chanting "Go Sens Go".

Ahhh, feels good, man. It feels good.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
It felt like such a playoff atmosphere when I was leaving the building. High-fives from random people, group chants of many, stepped outside and found myself in the middle of around 5 or 6 other Sens fans just jumping around chanting "Go Sens Go".

Watching on tv, it felt like the building wasn't in Toronto for the first time in a long time.

Jerry Aldini

Oct 2, 2009
Toronto

Awesome!! Over on the leaf board, it's a whole other take on it:

Sucks that we couldn't extend our home winning streak. Back on the road now.

:laugh:

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm filling up with a good bubbly feeling thinking about it.

They are out there. On the highways of Ontario, silent and reflective in their bitter contemplation of a night that began with so much promise. While the journey there passed in but an instant, the long road home in the dark is a lonely one, with only passing headlights to keep them company. But in them there is no solace to find.

Suck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad