GDT: Leafs @ Sens | Saturday, February 23 | 7 PM | Not Another Crappy Paint GDT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Can't believe we made it all the way to Scott 4 without Karlsson! :yo:

220px-Scott_4_-_Scott_Walker.jpg

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
After all the hoopla about Sens season ticket holders I'm going to this game.

I'll let you know how many drunken expletives per minute are screamed out.

Fitch89

Sep 11, 2011
I keep reading leaf fans think we have no depth. That is pretty hilarious considering we have one of the best prospect pools in the league. I wonder what scrub they'd be bringing up as their 8th replacement.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I keep reading leaf fans think we have no depth. That is pretty hilarious considering we have one of the best prospect pools in the league. I wonder what scrub they'd be bringing up as their 8th replacement.

They're just butthurt because they're playing an AHL team + Alfredsson and it doesn't mean as much if they win because Ottawa is playing at a fraction of their strength.

Apaharn

Aug 12, 2008
They're just butthurt because they're playing an AHL team + Alfredsson and it doesn't mean as much if they win because Ottawa is playing at a fraction of their strength.

But according to Leafs fans, they are just as injured if not more so than Ottawa. Thus, if they win = gutsy performance; if they lose = injuries. :sarcasm:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
But according to Leafs fans, they are just as injured if not more so than Ottawa. Thus, if they win = gutsy performance; if they lose = injuries. :sarcasm:

They're desperately trying to hold some kind of moral authority but the fact remains that if Ottawa wins despite being massive underdogs, it would be absolutely hilarious.

Believe me, I'd rather we had all of our star players in our line-up so that it would be a fair fight (at least one or two).

As it is, they're playing a massively weakened Sens team, they know it, and to lose would be pretty embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad