Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens Oct. 12, 7 p.m., HOCKEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Come on Ottawa please show up , really dont want to have to listen to the leaf broadcasters go on and on :cry:

I really don't see how Ottawa's performance in the game itself will have an effect on this.

We could win by 6 or lose by 6, but Toronto Media is gonna go "Full-Leafs" regardless of the score.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I really don't see how Ottawa's performance in the game itself will have an effect on this.

We could win by 6 or lose by 6, but Toronto Media is gonna go "Full-Leafs" regardless of the score.
Yeah but you dont have to drive through the battlezone all night tonight like i do ,on my way to Windsor :cry::laugh:

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto

By the end of the night you should know Auston Matthews favourite show, colour, and favourite food!

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I can't believe you don't already know it's Two And A Half Men, blue, and In N Out Burger.

1xxvKh.gif

In N Out Burger is amazing though

By the end of the night!? I knew this in August.

Sportsnet has been insufferable about him all pre-season

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
1xxvKh.gif

In N Out Burger is amazing though

Okay, I'm not entirely sure that's accurate. But never too soon to start a smear campaign against what will undoubtedly be one of our biggest pains-in-the-ass going forward, right?

In the spirit of the above, I'd like to inform you all that Auston Matthews exclusively and unironically listens to Creed.

HarrisonFord

Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Okay, I'm not entirely sure that's accurate. But never too soon to start a smear campaign against what will undoubtedly be one of our biggest pains-in-the-ass going forward, right?

In the spirit of the above, I'd like to inform you all that Auston Matthews exclusively and unironically listens to Creed.

I can respect that.

Speaking of Creed, I swear that their lead singer wore the same white wifebeater shirt in every music video they ever made. You're going to be on TV dude, maybe put on a collared shirt or something, damn.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

Could have sworn he was a Nickleback guy through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad