GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7:00 CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Again, y'al just dont understand ice hockey. This team wrong built. Matthews didn't play good the first 40 yesterday and those goals don't mean dick.... :biglaugh: This team is WRONG BUILT. loser for life in the playoffs. still learning... dubas... :biglaugh: I laugh at cha. This team in the PLAYOFS........ ITS OVER. if they even make it. :sarcasm: Play with more twerk. Oh yeah... we don't have twerkers. Because of dubas deadline. Dead.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I like how people think Coach Q is a solution over Babcock when Hawks fans had the same complaints and the Hawks have been better team since Q got canned. IF and that’s a big if, we let go Babcock over the next 1.5 years, we need a coach that knows the modern game of speed and skill.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
3 -1 Ottawa

Not even able to play defense against worst team in the league.

This is really telling.

Sorry 4-1.

How can anyone defend this coaching now?

What does god have to come down and make a pronouncement?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
The biggest problem for this team besides not showing up on time is their inability to play tight games.

They are just not able to play a game which is a chess match. Eventually they will get frustrated, crack and give up the goals. Way too easy to get inside the Leafs zone. No resistance, no hits, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad