GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7:00 CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
brown and marleau are the worst forwards on this team and somehow they're on the third line

That entire line including Kadri sucks(just watch how he cheats, floats around, can't catch anyone, etc). In fact since he's the center he should be getting even more blame for them getting scored on so often.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Someone has to take the fine and call out the reffing or we're going to continue to get screwed in the playoffs.
Shanahan keeping his options open to work for the NHL after his Leafs tenure. Won't say boo!

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Dubas needs to get called out. Dude thinks he can charm himself out of everything . Sparks was the wrong call. You ****ed up. Own up to it
The Mr "i love my wife" guy is not blameless here. Also just don't like him

joeyjojojrshabadoo

Jan 25, 2009
This. And anyone who does NOT see this does not know a thing about goaltending ability.

I think a lot of people see it but want to support our guy, which is fine. Shame it's probably true, though. Just looks so small in the goal. So much net to shoot at.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Millen thinks that the boys will get their shit together come play-off time.

It's official. We're f***ed. Lol

Reactions: yubbers

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
It’s gonna be fun when Sparks is our backup again next season.

oh, joy. oh, rapture.

That’s the thing. Maybe Dubas sees this and realize the team is actually a few more pieces away than we all think and is building accordingly.
Maybe another round of 1st round exit will allow him to make those very difficult, controversial and tough decisions including firing Babs, then hiring John Q.

if he believed that then he wouldn't have traded our 1st round pick for Muzzin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad